New and looking for some help please

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Miles
Hello
I am new to this board and am looking for any kind of help. I miscarried on Oct 23rd and got what I believed was a AF on Nov 29th. It wasnt normal didnt think it would be, but on Nov 11th I went to the dr and he told me my levels were back to 0. I stopped have any kind of pg symptoms a while back and before I even got my AF I started up having pg symptons again. I still have them and I emailed my midwife who told me she didnt think I was pg she thought it was my hormones still. Its been 51 days since the m.c and I dont know if I should take a test or wait it out and assume its my hormones still. Someone said it could be the AF I thought was some post bleeding but like I said I was back to 0 on Nov 11th so I dont see how it could be that. I am peeing a lot more and have been before AF showed. I have had cm for a while now my bbs hurt so do my nipplers. I heard a lot of females say they lost all of their symptons a wk after their m.c. What I want to know is if anyone felt like this so long after their m.c got an AF but still felt like this and was told it was still their hormones even if your levels were back to 0. I dont know if I should test or go with what my midwife said and just wait until next month to see if I get my AF. This was my first m.c I was 6 wks along it was a natural m.c and I was told we could ttc right away without waiting. Thanks for any imput!
December 13th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Miles
I am just looking to see if I am the only one who has been through this, 51 days later since my m.c and still have signs of pg but AF show. Please anyone would be nice thanks!
December 14th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi there...I don't have any real answers for you, but what would it hurt if you tested? If you were told your hormones were back down to 0 and you get 2 lines...you have your answer.

I'm in a similar boat...I lost the baby on Oct 31 and was told we could TTC after AF showed up. Well...AF has yet to show up after 6 weeks and my pg symptoms returned about 2 weeks ago (they disappeared the week after the lose and I was told that my hormones went down to 0 after a week).

However, I've taken a few HPT's and they've all been BFN (well a few were very, very faint BFP with FREP, but the kind where you have to stand on your head, squint your eyes and hold your breath to see the 2nd line and I told myself it was detecting the old hormones). Something is going on with my body and I've been cramping like AF is going to show up but it's been like 3 weeks and nothing. Any of the tests that detect higher levels shows up BFN.

I'm going to the Dr tomorrow so we can find out what's going on. I just pray to God it's not another ectopic.

I wish you all the best!
December 14th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Miles
I am going to actually test Fri morning. Did you use first morning pee or no? I couldnt get a pos with my last one until I used first morning. Also I was told it could take 8 wks to get your AF after a m.c. but with your symptons I would think you maybe pg. Good luck at the dr keep me informed please!
December 14th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I used FMO (first morning pee ), middle of the day pee, end of day pee and everything in between!

I guess anything is possible. I really wish I was preggers, what an amazing Christmas present that would be, but I'm getting my hopes up. With my luck...I'm hormonally out of whack and need to kick start it back into gear.

Good luck with testing. I'll let you know how my dr appointment goes.
December 15th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Miles
Maybe you are still pg, a friend of mine couldnt get a HPT to come out postive until she was almost 4 mos along and she had a healthy baby. Maybe your be the same way. Good luck baby dust!
December 15th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks. I just got back from the Dr and she did a urine test but it was BFN. So she ordered a Beta HCG test and I'm waiting to hear back. I also have an u/s on Monday morning incase it's the Endo acting up or cysts. So I guess not all hope is lost at the moment.
December 15th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Miles
How long has it been since you m.c? Do they think you still have some HCG left in your body from the m.c ? Kinda sucks the pg test came out neg but than again maybe its early and the blood work will show something.
December 15th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had an ectopic pg in my left tube and had surgery on Oct 31st. Due to the EP my levels weren't very high to begin with so they returned to normal a week after the surgery. All of my symptoms left on Nov 3 and they only returned again 2 weeks ago.

Who knows...my body is messed up and I'm just hoping and praying that it returns to normal soon. If I'm not pg than I really want AF to show up so I can start TTC again.
December 15th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Miles
Nice to know I am not the only one lost at the moment. I m.c on Oct 23 got what I believe was a AF on Nov 29th but it was really light. And my signs slowed down didnt really stop. They slowed down for a couple wks and are back full force.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search