When will I stop worrying

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2008, 10:20 AM
proudmommato4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 30 weeks and I still worry every day I worry if he hasn't moved in a couple of minutes and I worry if he is always moving This is my last pregnancy and I wanted to enjoy every minute of it, but with having so many losses it makes it impossible Am I the only one that feels like this?

WE WILL NEVER FORGET OUR FOUR ANGELS IN HEAVEN!

August 5th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Never!! lol Seriously I have discovered that since we see those 2 beautiful pink lines on a test we never stop worrying. I think that the worries change but they are always there. Its just a part of motherhood! I think once they are crying in our arms that we will finally feel a little better, but then we will start to worry about something else. I wish it could be easy, but after having a loss or several losses its hard to totally enjoy the pregnancy. You are not alone in feeling this way though. I think we are enjoying our pregnancy, but we are also very cautious. Thats what makes us good mommies!

August 5th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Super Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy

NEVER!

I am in a constant worry with Logan even being over the same gestation that I lost Rebecca and I will be until he is in my arms!!!

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
August 5th, 2008, 12:37 PM
hopesNdreams's Avatar Proud BF'ing Mama!!!
I am also very worried also..It makes it hard to enjoy the pregnancy but I just keep on trying to have faith..Comes with motherhood i guess..Everytime one of my girls becomes sick or fever i am worried..I have to say it was alot worse with my first daughter i am getting better..Practice i guess..Big hugs to you, your not alone...

August 5th, 2008, 12:50 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think I will ever stop worrying, and that means when he gets here too! I already am paranoid about things that can happen as small babies. I am going to be a worrywort mom, I can already tell.....

Seriously, I have to convince myself that this is going to have a happy ending, and that I am going to be holding a baby come this December. I get scared all the time. The other day, I started to get worried that I had bent over for too long in the shower shaving my legs, and somehow hurt the baby.

I don't know if it is because of the losses or because I am a natural worrier, or maybe it is the perfect storm with a mix of the two.....

I hope it gets easier for you though....HUGS!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
August 6th, 2008, 07:35 AM
proudmommato4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladys! I am glad to see I am not alone.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET OUR FOUR ANGELS IN HEAVEN!

August 6th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Very normal!!! It really sucks but its part of being a mommy after a loss This is also my last pregnancy and wish I could enjoy it worry free!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search