I don't "feel" pregnant anymore

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2008, 09:40 AM
mrschamberlain's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This probably sounds strange. Ever since Saturday, I just feel different. I don't feel pregnant anymore. And it's not because I am lucky enough to have had my morning sickness go away. It's just this weird, strange feeling. And, I don't like it. It kinda freaks me out because last time I had a m/c, I had the exact same feeling. I felt not pregnant anymore, and I had a bad feeling..then it was confirmed.
I don't really think I should call the doctor because I'm not exactly sure what I would say other than "I don't feel right". And I always call them all the time because I've been having problems.

What do you ladies think? Anyone else get this feeling?
Angie-wife to Justin, mom to Kaeden, and TTC #2
August 5th, 2008, 10:30 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I haven't. I still think you should call the dr and see what they say. That's what they are paid for and you have had problems already.

August 5th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I say go with your gut. And if its telling you that you to call the dr. then do it. At this point they might be able to find the hb's with doppler and maybe that is all you will need to make you feel a little better. What I did to get in when I had no real reason was told them that I was having a lot of anxiety and they got me in and they even did an u/s to make me feel better. Its probably nothing to worry about, but after a loss we can't help but to worry. So that is what they get paid for. Let us know what you decide.

August 5th, 2008, 12:31 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't, but a good friend of mine had that happen once. And then she had to argue with the dr's office to let her come in!!

I hope your little beans are just fine!!
August 5th, 2008, 12:37 PM
hopesNdreams's Avatar Proud BF'ing Mama!!!
If you are worried, i would call the doctor..It's better to know then have to worry yourself..They should be able to hear the heartbeats now...I hope that everything is fine and you and the babies are in my T&P's.

August 5th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree, if you feel that there is something wrong, call the doctor. Afterall they are here to help you, so I would make them work for their paycheck. I know by now they should pick up the h/b with a doppler. KUP

August 5th, 2008, 06:59 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would call too. I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for an extra apt just to hear the HB's. My Dr actually left me an open invitation to come in and just have a listen if I was having a freak out moment. It's worth a shot. All the can say is yes or no.

I just wanted you to know you are not alone. I have felt soooo not pregnant and if it wasn't for the doppler I rented I think I would be insane by now. So... listen to your heart, but know it may just be the fear of another loss that is making you detach from this pregnancy. It's like we can only open our hearts so much before we shut down. KWIM?

Here is some dr appointment dust I hope they will let you come in for a quick check.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

August 5th, 2008, 07:21 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it is easy to feel that way when you have experienced a loss before. I am sorry you are feeling that way, and I hope that you get confirmation that things are still on track very soon. Please KUP.

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
August 5th, 2008, 09:26 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
I felt like this at 10 week, I was just convinced that something wasent right..I had an appoinment with an ultrasound already scheduled so it was no prob but i would really call if I was you to ease your mind!!
August 6th, 2008, 04:46 AM
*Pamela*
You're at the stage where your symptoms do lessen. I went through a bit of that with this one and it's so hard because you don't really feel pregnant and you don't feel the baby just yet.

I would call to ease your mind, but I bet baby is fine and baking away.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search