I don't need this!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2008, 02:22 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The spotting I've been having hasn't been red for about 2 weeks, just a tiny bit of brown off and on again for the last week. Like a little one day and then nothing for a couple days. Sunday it was gone, came back a tiny bit (brown) tues or wed, can't remember, then it was gone again and just now I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was bright red! WTH??? I'm not cramping at all, i am getting lots of rest, basically doing NOTHING, and drinking at least, if not more than, 64 oz water per day.

When will this GO AWAY?????
August 7th, 2008, 02:32 PM
*becky*'s Avatar Mommy to Bailey & Camryn
(((Hugs)))

What does your doctor say about it??

I know lots of women spot/bleed throughout their pregnancy. I know it would totally have me freaked out too.

I hope it stops, you don't need the address anxiety and stress.

August 7th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry, honey!! I hope it goes away and stays away!!!! Do you find that it's there in the am when you get up, or just off and on, no real specific time, after you've been up doing stuff or after you've been sitting for awhile? What did your doctor say about it?

August 7th, 2008, 03:07 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine only went away when they put me on Progesterone (oral) at 10 weeks.

Spotting sucks big time

I hope yours goes away for good really soon.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

August 7th, 2008, 04:13 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh, I agree, you don't need this. I hope that it stops soon for you, and doesn't return!

August 7th, 2008, 04:21 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
when I called in they said to only worry about it if it was alot or accompanied by cramping or clotting. They had wanted me to have an u/s to see if there was a cause for it, but when I went in (for the "viability" u/s) a few days later they didn't see anything wrong.

this is just a few drops here and there, not even really worth a panty liner, but it's THERE, KWIM?

It's not any particular time of day, or after I do something, well it did seem to happen more after I squatted down to pick something up?? I have a 10lb lifting restriction so it's not like I pick up anything heavy - not even a couple pounds worth!! Today the most strenuous thing I did was I did grab hold of Carl's collar and pull him away from the electrical inspector guy bc Carl was being a PITA, just wanted to sniff, sniff, sniff bc the guy had just come from a house that had dogs too.

my next appt is Tuesday at 2pm and I actually see a dr this time, I am scheduled for the 1st pelvic exam. I know I'll be asking all sorts of questions, spotting included!! But I really don't expect an answer more than, well it's common for some women. I hope they do an u/s!!!

I have been on progesterone shots all along - thankfully for my butt I only have about a week left of every day shots, and then a week of every other day shots and then I am DONE with them.

ETA: good, we're back to brown, and almost non-existant at that!!
August 7th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I can see why squatting would make whatever blood was there come OUT, but that doesn't explain why it's THERE in the first place! You, honey, deserve this least of all, after all you've been through. Lots of sticky, stay-put vibes to your little bean, and I hope that the spotting stops!!!

August 7th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Pound's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm glad it stopped! hopefully it's nothing, and you can see your bean at your appt.

August 7th, 2008, 06:20 PM
*Judy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I am glad that it is back to brown and you are right...You don't need that (any of it: Brown, pink or Red). Just take care and know we are here for you!
August 8th, 2008, 02:46 AM
*Pamela*
Definately, the last thing you need. I hate unexplained spotting as well. I'm happy that it's back to brown. Do you think maybe you had to pull too hard on your pup to get him away from the other guy? Or maybe it could have been the squatting.

Hopefully you'll get answers to your questions on your apt. KUP hun
August 8th, 2008, 06:16 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I hope it stops completely Anne! I will keep your bean in my t&p.

August 8th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
that must be sooooooooooo frustrating!!! I hope it goes away and STAYS away very soon!!!
August 9th, 2008, 12:23 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad the spotting is getting better now. I am sorry you have to put up with that, it just sucks I'm sure. I will be looking forward to your update on Tuesday. I hope the spotting goes away completely very soon!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search