No doubt that was the baby!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2008, 02:11 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I felt the baby roll or something just a little bit ago. I was laying in bed being lazy watching TV and had my hand right in the middle of my lower tummy and I felt the coolest little roll. All I can do is lay here and smile and wait for it to happen again. That feeling is soooo amazing. It wasn't a sharp kick but a slow movement.

I hope it gets strong enough for Dave to feel it soon. His experience with his ex wasn't so hands on from what I understand. He didn't even watch the births of his daughters. She is wacko! (the ex) but we know that already. My ex was never *into* the baby stuff. He had very little interest in feeling our kids kick. It will be awesome to have someone to share all the good stuff with Dave told my tummy to grow faster so he can feel it too the other night, so I know he is getting excited about feeling it soon.

I don't to rush this pregnancy...cause I am loving every day...but I want to get to the good parts soon

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

August 8th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Pound's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
that's so cool!!!!!!!!!

August 8th, 2008, 02:16 PM
*Judy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is sooooooo cool Bobbie!!! I am glad you got to feel your little one, and I hope Dave gets to feel it soon too. I think that is when guys really start to get it that there is a little person growing inside you. It gives them something to connect to, KWIM?
August 8th, 2008, 02:30 PM
I felt it for the first time a week ago, but it was just two quick thumps. This was different and for sure the little jumping bean.

I think once Dave finds out his hand will be on my tummy all night.

Can you tell I am excited??

If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn

August 8th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Aww bobbie so glad your little one is letting mommy get a feel now. I hope Dave gets to feel her soon. I think its a girl dont know why. I remember when Mike felt Madison for the first time. I dont think he knew what to think Hope she starts moving a lot more for you.

August 8th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That is so awesome, i love it when the baby starts kicking!! Thats wonderful Dave is so interested too, Riley is also like that and was so mad when i could feel Haven's kicks and he couldn't! lol, im sure it'll be the same this time too.

Thank you Stephanne (Samuelsmommy) for my beautiful siggy!!
August 8th, 2008, 02:42 PM
I hope it's a girl... but I still am saying boy. Not sure why cause this pregnancy is sooo close to how Amanda's was. Jeremy's was totally different.

I think if I think boy I will be very happy but if it's a girl I will be even more happy... if that's possible. LOL

Does that make any sense? I think I have lost my brain function today

I still swear it's twins. Now that's wacko.... I have had like 100 ultrasounds. LOL

August 8th, 2008, 03:01 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bobbie, that is great you felt the baby already!! I didn't feel Hayden until I was 18 weeks, but by that time I could feel it on the outside too. It's great that Dave is so excited. My DH is the same way, and it just makes it so wonderful!!

I am thinking girl for you, I don't know why, I just have a feeling...... When is your appt to find out?! You know, those 3D places can tell you as early as 15 weeks......

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
August 8th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Well the BIG u/s is Sept 18th. The new 3d4d place here won't do one till after the anatomy scan at the office. I even begged...LOL

I do have one Tuesday at 14w5d at the office. It is a 3d4d machine...but I really doubt they will let me talk them into doing one. They will be looking for that pocket of fluid the tech saw at the NT scan. Maybe.... she will... maybe take a peek to see if she can see the goods. She does know my history and was the one who did the scan when my baby died... so who knows.

One can only hope!

August 8th, 2008, 03:57 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
ok, I am waiting for my mom but I had to jump on ! LOL

you felt the baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is so awesome !!!!!
when I first felt Katie, I just couldnt believe the flood of emotions that I got !!! I am so freaking happy for you & Dave !!!

* I am thinking boy by the way!*

August 8th, 2008, 03:57 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's soooooooooo cool!!!!

August 8th, 2008, 04:53 PM
NeeshBoogie's Avatar Super Mommy
*sigh* You felt the baby already That's so cool! Can't wait for the big u/s...all this time I've been thinking you're having a girl, but I am the worst psychic on the face of the planet.

Thank you Mod-MommaTrish for my gorgeous siggy!!!

August 8th, 2008, 05:39 PM
~DaemonMykailasMum~'s Avatar 1 of Each is such a Treat
YaaayYY!!!!!

August 8th, 2008, 06:17 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww, that is great that you felt your bean.

August 8th, 2008, 06:25 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bobbie that is so great!! I can't wait until we get to that stage, I think DH will be like Dave, have his hand on my belly all night!!
August 8th, 2008, 06:49 PM
*becky*'s Avatar Mommy to Bailey & Camryn
That is SO great!!!! That is a feeling that is so amazing, I wish we could put it in a bottle and save it for when we're not pregnant.

I'm so glad your LO is rolling and thumping away. Saying - Hi Mom, I'm really comfy in here!!

August 8th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
AWESOME!! I'm so excited for you Bobbie! I can't wait to hear how Dave takes it when he first feels the baby.

Matt was so cute with Cora. We had had our *big* ultrasound the afternoon before and the little bugger refused to move AT ALL so we couldn't see her gender (she had her rump in my pelvis and the cord between her legs). Well she woke me up the next morning going crazy and making up for not moving the day before. It was so much that I grabbed Matt's hand (waking him up) and said, you have to feel that!

His eyes lit up and he was just amazed. We laid in bed for another hour while he talked to her and poked at her. It was too cute.

With Erin he was still a little, well, scared. So he wasn't as into it. I think he was trying not to get too attached. But he sure fell in love with her the moment she got here.

Anyway, I'm babbling now.

YAY for you feeling movement!!

August 8th, 2008, 09:58 PM
ChattyAshley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YAY Bobbie! That's awesome!! I'm totally jealous of you, I want Milkshake to move but I have a feeling that baby is gonna be stubborn and not move til at least 20 weeks!
What an amazing feeling it must be, I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks to Babydoll213 for my cute siggy!
August 8th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Awe, Bobbie, I am so gosh darn happy for you!! I keep checking on here when I get a chance to see how you and bean (hmmm.....I say GIRL) are doing and this is awesome news! I have prayed so much for you! You are an amazing woman to have gone through all that you have, and be blessed like this!

Hugs and kisses! Rub your cute belly for me!

August 9th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
awwww, feeling the baby is the best part of pregnancy!! I just love it and it never gets old. I am so excited for you and cannot wait til Dave feels it too!!!

oh, and I get girl feeling from you too, but we will see

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search