8 weeks

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2008, 06:34 PM
~DaemonMykailasMum~'s Avatar 1 of Each is such a Treat
Hey ladies, So Im 8 weeks today, according to my LMP.. I started spotting with My Angel (in May) at 9 wks 5 days, and lost him at 9 wks 6 days due to a SCH.. Ive been cramping today and its bugging the crap out of me No spotting or anything but I didnt have spotting with my Angel up until the day before I lost him.. I cramped for weeks... This is jus so scary, and nerve racking... I am full of anxiety.. I really couldnt handle losing this baby too! Its only been 3 mths since I lost my Angel! Anyhoo.. Hoping and Praying everything is fine..

August 8th, 2008, 07:55 PM
*becky*'s Avatar Mommy to Bailey & Camryn
Oh hon, I'm so sorry. Try to get some rest and drink lots of water. I will send up some prayers that everything is ok.

(((Hugs)))

August 8th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I remember having a lot of cramping around 8 weeks. I went into the dr. and told him that I was having a lot of cramping. Apparently it is when the baby is really moving things around in there making room to grow. However, I know that still scares us so bad to have cramping especially after a loss. Really all you can do is stay off your feet and drink plenty of water. You can take tylenol for pain if it is painful, although I always wanted to "know" how bad it actually hurt. If you want peace of mind you could always go to the hospital and they will do an ultrasound, but I know for me it always means about a 6 hour wait at the ER. So if it isn't too bad, then maybe you can call your dr. monday morning and try to get in and see that little ones heartbeat to help you get past that first milestone. Hugs!

August 9th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I know you are so worried, its hard not to worry. but yes, cramping at this gestation is very normal, I have done it with all of my pregnancies. Take iteasy over the weekend, try to just stay off your feet and drink lots of water. On Monday Iwould call you dr. and let him know how worried you are and if he can see you sooner than later to ease your fears.

August 9th, 2008, 12:02 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with all the other smart ladies above. I have nothing to add as far as suggestions, but I want you to know I will be keeping you in my T&P's. Please KUP on everything.

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
August 9th, 2008, 12:22 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I ditto everything that has been said. I hope it is just normal growing cramps! KUP

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search