Man what weird dreams last night.

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Lets just say last night was a fun and tiring night I had so many dreams about going into labor and leaking I was starting to think it was real. Ok just wanted to share.

August 10th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I had really weird dreams too.

It started out at a grocery store. I was shopping, but they were having a gourmet cooking class/demonstration. Wolfgang Puck was teaching/demonstrating. My BIL (whom I really don't get along with very well) was taking the class and I was getting secret joy out of him doing terribly and Wolfgang yelling at him and telling him he was pathetic.

Then it switched to this big party, and my best friend and another close friend were getting proposed to (the *other close friend* wasn't someone I know IRL, and my best friend has been married for a month longer than me...). I was wearing a kilt and singing a drinking song with the boys proposing, but I wasn't drinking....

Then it switched again and it was during the Revolutionary War. There was a mass execution happening, and I was disgusted at the violence of it (they were VERY gory and not really all that humane). A Soldier explained that it was war and executions were necessary.
I said "This isn't execution, this is murder. We have friends up there."
and he accused me of being in league with the enemy, I don't remember exactly what he said, and then I said,
"Don't accuse me, I am a patriot, sir. I believe that this war is necessary, but I do not agree with how this is being handled," and I walked out. I have no clue why I remember what I said so clearly.

Anyway, I stepped out into the street and it turns out it was part of a reenactment (I think my brain needed to believe that I hadn't actually stood by and watched those people die so violently). I was walking down the street here where I live, and it was snowing, and I was dressed up in a dress from that era. I got to my building and walked up the stairs and it morphed into my apartment from my freshman year at college, which was housing through the school for single students. My roommates were my two engaged friends from earlier and my little sister. So I walked in and the two couples were sitting on the couch, and my best friend made a comment about how cute I was, and how my dress made my belly so cute (so, why was I living in housing for singles if I was pregnant? Where was my husband?). I started to tell them about the reenactment, when Erin started crying and walked back into the room I was sharing with my sister to get her. And then I woke up because she really was crying.

I have really vivid and strange dreams when I'm pregnant!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search