U/S Date is Set...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2008, 02:08 PM
~DaemonMykailasMum~'s Avatar 1 of Each is such a Treat
Hey ladies.. I know Ive been MIA for quite a while.. as Ive been basically LIVING on my couch

Well as some of you may remember, I lost my last baby @ 10 weeks... (9 wks 6 days to be exact) in May... I got 1 af, and then ws pregnant again.. Basically right away.. 1 af... So I was freaked right out.. Anyways, Im now 8 wks 5 days.. I was supposed to get an u/s for some where between 8 and 10 weeks to see if there was any SCH (Subchorionic Hematoma/Hemmorhage for those who arent familiar), or anything.. Well, I got my u/s appt, but its not till SEPTEMBER 3rD!!!! Im so upset.. I wanted to have a heads up if anything is wrong.. Well.. Jus hopin and praying that everything goes well until then! 21 days until my u/s... Prayin that this lil beanie Sticks!! and has NO SCH's!!

Thanks for listenin ladies..
xoxoxox Syleena

August 13th, 2008, 02:20 PM
*Judy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the update. I am so sorry that it is so far out. Is there any chance you can get in if there is someone who needsd to reschdule?
August 14th, 2008, 04:21 AM
*Pamela*
Sorry that you have to wait so long but if you feel at any time something isn't right, you get in there. I wasn't scheduled for my first scan until I was just past 12 weeks so was nearly 6 weeks from booking in apt. I did have spotting 2 times during that wait and ended up with a scan for each time.

I had my first real apt at 14 weeks and wasn't seen again till I was 24 weeks. I was so upset at that time span but at the same time I was happy to not have a reason to be seen.

I guess what I'm trying to say is......take a day at a time and try to focus on the fact that you are pregnant and don't have a reason to be seen. I know it's hard not to worry after what we have been through but your doctor is only a phone call away. Hold strong, it will go by fast and your scan day will be here before you know it!

Can't wait to hear your update on that!
August 14th, 2008, 05:45 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I'm sorry your u/s is so far off. I also had a SCH with my pg that ended in m/c. There isn't one this time, so hopefully it'll be the same with you. I will keep you in my t&p.

August 14th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What a bummer you have to wait so long I am sorry! This baby will be okay and there will be NO SCH!!!!!
August 14th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

I'm glad you've posted an update, I had been wondering about you! Sorry you are so sick, hun! I understand your fear, and how long away Sept 3rd seems!! Take one day at a time, and if you have any spotting then go in right away! Was the u/s place super booked that they couldn't get you in till that time, or was that when the doctor wanted to send you? You might phone your doctor's nurse and tell them how anxious you are about this and see if anything can be done sooner, or the suggestion about seeing if you can put your name on a waiting list for any cancelled appointments at the u/s place is a good idea. Good luck hun, I'll be thinking about you!!

August 14th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

I'm glad you've posted an update, I had been wondering about you! Sorry you are so sick, hun! I understand your fear, and how long away Sept 3rd seems!! Take one day at a time, and if you have any spotting then go in right away! Was the u/s place super booked that they couldn't get you in till that time, or was that when the doctor wanted to send you? You might phone your doctor's nurse and tell them how anxious you are about this and see if anything can be done sooner, or the suggestion about seeing if you can put your name on a waiting list for any cancelled appointments at the u/s place is a good idea. Good luck hun, I'll be thinking about you!!

August 14th, 2008, 02:19 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well - that is such a bummer! It will be over soon hopefully!

Anyhow, maybe you can call you doc and ask them to please move up the U/S date bc you are really anxious and would like to know that things are on track before then. Sometimes, they just put you on a regular schedule as a normal practice, but perhaps if they know you are feeling anxious, then they will see you more often. Perhaps, it is even a disconnect between the doctor and the scheduling folks? With my last pg., my doctor was unaware that they were scheduling my u/s's so far apart, and when he found out at my next appt, he made sure I was seen more regularly - even without my prompting.

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
August 14th, 2008, 02:37 PM
NeeshBoogie's Avatar Super Mommy
Awwwwwww! I'm sorry you're feeling sick, and that your u/s appt. is so far away! I know that's nerve-wracking. Like the other ladies said, I hope you continue to not have a reason to rush in to be seen, but you'd better go in there and demand some help if anything feels like it's wrong. I'll keep you and your bean in my t & p.

Thank you Mod-MommaTrish for my gorgeous siggy!!!

August 15th, 2008, 03:35 PM
~DaemonMykailasMum~'s Avatar 1 of Each is such a Treat
Thank you ladies so much The u/s place was super booked thats why my appt is so far.. I have a ticker on another board going, 19 days till that u/s... I have a feeling things will be okay, But I will never know until that u/s... I will definitely go in if I see any spotting or anything! Thanks again ladies.. I love you all! xoxoox

August 16th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry its so far away, im sure everything will be just fine, you and your bean will be in my t&p's.

Thank you Stephanne (Samuelsmommy) for my beautiful siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search