What is up with this craving??

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Ok lately I've been craving coffee. I never drank coffee before getting pg well maybe 2 cups in a year. So I've been drinking about a cup and a half every other day and cutting down on my chocolate intake. I dont know whats up but I hope it doesnt get worst. I know we are not suppose to drink much of it so that is why I try to go as long as I can without it. Anyone else have a really off the wall craving?

August 19th, 2008, 08:04 AM
jademyst13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you tried decaf? I never have so I don't know how they differ in taste, I'm not much of a coffee drinker either.

I keep wanting things that I don't normally eat or eat often, but I haven't had any of those pickle and icecream type cravings
August 19th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG when I was around where you are I craved it sooooooooooo bad, hd tohave it almost every day, and its mainly just dangerous in the 1st trimester, you can drink I think 180mg a day, which is actually ALOT.
August 19th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
With Haven i never drank it in the first trimester, but at the end a had at least a cup a day! I have only been drinking decaff so far this pregnancy. I haven't had any weird cravings yet.

Thank you Stephanne (Samuelsmommy) for my beautiful siggy!!
August 19th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was a coffee drinker, but couldn't stand the smell of it in the first trimester, but now it smells so good and makes me want some but I just haven't given in on it because I don't know if one cup a day would satisfy me.

My weird craving out of nowhere is for a beer. LOL I never drink beer though, so don't know where that came from at all. Of course I will not even touch it while pregnant and I bet after I have this baby it wont sound good then. Dh says your body must need the hops or barley ha.

I figure we are ok as long as we don't start craving cigarette butts and dirt. I have heard of some women craving very odd things!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search