Guess what ladies?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2008, 08:22 AM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll cut to the chase....I'm joining you!!!

I just got my about 3 hours ago.

I can hardly believe it, after 10 long cycles, I'm finally pregnant again.

I've been suspicious of my chart for days but I've been afraid to get my hopes up. But the line came up RIGHT AWAY on my Bobbie test.

Last night I had a dream. In the dream I was in this sort of graveyard type place with lots of other people. And I was searching for flowers for Thomas. At one point, there was this service going on and everyone was standing in front of tombstones for their loved ones as this person spoke. I went and found a tombstone for Thomas and stood in front of it. And I was sad, but I was at peace because I was pregnant again. And then I woke up.

Now I don't know if that is just my subconcious going into overdrive or what. But I like to think that Thomas knows.

It makes me cry to think about it, I found out I'm pregnant exactly 1 year and 11 days after I found out I was pregnant with Thomas.

I will be in a different DDC this time. I'm due either May 1 or 2 depending on if you go by last menstrual period or conception date.

I'm seeing the RE today and now I get to chunk all my ttc questions and ask her the pregnancy ones! I am so beyond grateful. After I found out I went in the bedroom and dropped to my knees and thanked God. I spent most of yesterday just saying "Please, God over and over.

But as you all know I'm scared too. I don't know what I'd do if I lost this baby too. Please pray for me that this one will come home with us in 8 months.

Oh and btw, I am SO STINKING EXCITED that I finally get to join all of you here! Woot!

August 21st, 2008, 08:30 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Shannon..... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best news ever. I am sitting here crying. Dave is looking at me like I am nuts. I am sooooo happy for you. Words cannot express how I feel about this BFP. It's like I have been holding my breath all this time. I have wanted this so bad for you. I knew in the end you would get it... but had no idea when. I am soooo glad it was the first Clomid cycle. I really believe drugs make better eggs and this one is sooooo going to be your keeper!

My God I am so happy to see this. I will be smiling all day

and

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

August 21st, 2008, 08:38 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!SHANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw your post I knew it had to be that you were pregnant, I'm so friking happy for you, this is really one of the best news ever. I'm with Bobbie there are no words to express how happy I am about this BFP. I'm so happy, this is the best way to start my day.

Congrats!!

August 21st, 2008, 08:42 AM
akafrogs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG!!!! I saw your screen name and I double checked which board I was on, and I started crying for you even before I your thread opened all the way.

I am so happy for you. I hope you have a great worry free pregnancy!!!

Congratulations!!!
August 21st, 2008, 08:43 AM
*becky*'s Avatar Mommy to Bailey & Camryn
OMG OMG OMG!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!! OMG!!!! Congrats!!!! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!!!

The May DDC will be up tomorrow

August 21st, 2008, 08:49 AM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY!!!!!! OMG Shannon I am so happy for you!!!!!
August 21st, 2008, 08:52 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I am seriously thinking about actually jumping up and down in excitement*

YAY Shannon!! I'm sending you SO much sticky dust you'll drown in it!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!

August 21st, 2008, 08:58 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
OMG< OMG< OMG! I am crying tears of joy for you right now. I have been stalking you these last 2 weeks....patiently waiting. This is the best news I've had in a while! I can't express how happy I am for you hunny! Congrats, congrats, congrats! I knew it would happen, I just kept hoping it would be soon! This is so awesome! I'm so happy you're here with us now. We will help you through all the craziness and scaredness of PAL. KUP on everything!!!!! You don't know how happy this makes me. I wish I could give you a big hug right now.

Grow baby Grow, Stick baby stick!!!!

Woohoo Shannon's pregnant!!!!!!

August 21st, 2008, 09:02 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I am so happy for you guys Sending you lots of sticky dust and Happy and Healthy 9 months to you. I'm so glad the Clomid did the trick. That stuff is magic in a pill

August 21st, 2008, 09:14 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
<span style="font-family:Arial Black">SHANNON !!!!!!</span>

OMG !!! I am soooooooooooo happy for you hon !!! please jump right on in with us here ..the ladies are AWESOME !!!!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">CONGRATULATIONS !!!</span>

August 21st, 2008, 09:26 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!

The other ladies already said every thing I was thinking as I saw your post! I'm so FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **doing cartwheels in my head and heart**

I'm so excited and thrilled for you that I think my brain has overloaded itself, because all I can think is:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you the happiest and healthiest next 8 months, and sending you truckloads of dust of every kind!!!!!

August 21st, 2008, 10:03 AM
jademyst13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG! OMG! OMG! I am so happy for you!!! Congrats!
August 21st, 2008, 10:18 AM
eribabe
SHANNON!!! OMG I have chills! You have been popping up in my thoughts the past few days and I even went searching for your last posts. Someone was trying to tell me something I guess. I am so so so so happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS!
August 21st, 2008, 10:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
August 21st, 2008, 10:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am all choked up and teary eyed!! we have been waiting for you for soooooo long, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you finally get to join us!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wow, that dream was crazy, Thomas definitely knows and is watching over this sweet new baby
August 21st, 2008, 11:04 AM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Girls, it really touches my heart that so many of you are so excited for me.

I really am so excited to be here...it broke my heart when so many of you got pregnant and I didn't not JUST because I sad about not being pregnant, but also because I couldn't truly be a part of this group of women that I've become so close to. So it just overjoys me even more to know that now I get to be here. You are all amazing. And I know you all will "get it" probably more than anyone else will as far all the feelings involved.

And you know what's funny about the dream...my mom just told me that there is an old wives tale that when you dream of something death related, a baby will be born.

August 21st, 2008, 11:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations, hun!

Sending you TONS of sticky dust!

Thank you Stephanne (Samuelsmommy) for my beautiful siggy!!
August 21st, 2008, 11:10 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Gosh Shannon, I can't express how happy I am for you, I know I haven't been around TTCAL too much, but I truly been thinking about you hoping to see you here soon, and here you are. I'm so overjoyed!
I heard that old wives tale before too.

August 21st, 2008, 11:19 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

We're so happy to have you hear w/ us Shannon!!!!! I've missed seeing you (I try not to stalk when people disappear for awhile sometimes they just need time )

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable pink blinky with the bouncing smiley faces!! That was exactly how I felt while reading your post!!!!

August 21st, 2008, 11:28 AM
*Judy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just got chills when I read your post Shannon. I am sooooooooooo excited for you. I have been thinking about you a lot lately and just checked up on you the other day. You soooooooo deserve this!!!!! I know it will be scary and all, but I so hope you can just enjoy it.
Congratulations Shannon!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search