UTI?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
**Might be TMI***So, for the last couple of days or the last week, I been having some discomfort in the groin area. It does no burn when I pee, but I do have discomfort after I pee. Some times I might a shark pain. there has been time where I left wet, and run to the bathroom to see that maybe some pee got out? or maybe it's discharge? I'm worry that this might be something more serious and I'm freaking out a little. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, so I'll talk to her about it them. I just wanted to see if any of you have had this symptoms.

August 24th, 2008, 01:29 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Ive had the discomfort after peeing and it was a bladder infection, I felt alot of pressure and my bladder felt full all the time, there wasent really any pain, just discomfort. Keep an eye on it hon and if it worsens Im sure they will see you tommrow instead of Tues.
August 24th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I don't know it could be. But, the UTI I had when pregnant with Erin was fairly bad and I had NO symptoms (except for frequency of urination, but I was 33 weeks pregnant!).

I'm glad you're already planning on talking to your Dr. You might call the nurse and see if she suggests coming in earlier though.

August 25th, 2008, 06:19 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I hope they will let you come in sooner in case it's a UTI they can give you some meds. KUP

August 25th, 2008, 08:12 AM
akafrogs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a really bad UTI when I was PG w/ DD. It turned out to be Listeria. I just called and then went in and they checked my urine and then what ever doctor was there wrote me a Rx for the antibiotics. IF you are uncomfortable, I would go get it checked before Thurs. And untreated bladder infection can become a kidney infection, which could be come a blood infection.

Also, My doc wasn't conviced that it was a bladder infection I had put in an emergancy call (because I was in a lot of pain) and she said "well you are going into your third trimester, there's going to be some more pressure" so she told me to "try some Uristat and if that works, then it could be an infection"

I am not suggestion you take Uristat with out your doctors OK though.
August 25th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The funny thing is that today, I don't feel the discomfort that I left yesterday or the pressure or any shark pains. It has not been consistent, so I donít know what to think. If I feel anything today, Iíll call the Doctorís office.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search