Monday Mayhem !!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2008, 09:17 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
what's got you going bonkers right now???

back to school??? work deadlines???
getting ready for baby???

August 25th, 2008, 09:23 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
at this moment, my child will NOT latch on. i guess she isn't hungry yet,... but i think she should be. she had just seemed to figure out her days and nights, but then a few days ago she started cluster feeding later in the evening than usual and then into the night. then slept a few hours straight finally at three something in the morning and then ate again between 7:30 and 8:30 this morning. now she just wants to keep sleeping. i never have had to wake her up to eat before. and it isn't working now. she is being stubborn.
okay, now she is rooting! we will she is she is just fooling me or really hungry.
August 25th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
what's got you going bonkers right now??? That the system we paid millions of $ to have is not working!!

back to school??? First day of school, I'm not a student, I'm staff, so I'm beat now....

August 25th, 2008, 10:15 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
We are tryin to buy a new truck and reduce our monthly payment. I hate all this financial stuff.

August 25th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
at this moment, my child will NOT latch on. i guess she isn't hungry yet,... but i think she should be. she had just seemed to figure out her days and nights, but then a few days ago she started cluster feeding later in the evening than usual and then into the night. then slept a few hours straight finally at three something in the morning and then ate again between 7:30 and 8:30 this morning. now she just wants to keep sleeping. i never have had to wake her up to eat before. and it isn't working now. she is being stubborn.
okay, now she is rooting! we will she is she is just fooling me or really hungry.[/b]
Sounds like the 3 week growth spurt with the cluster feeding and odd sleeping habits. Hope it gets better.

As for me...what has be going batty is the uncertainty and waiting. I'm not looking forward to the 1st trimester of countless Dr appointments and blood work, and uncertainity with each visit and u/s wondering if I'll m/c again. I wish I could be naive and just go along for the ride but that will never happen.
August 25th, 2008, 12:44 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
me, I'm just bored!!! I want something to do . . .
August 25th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

what's got you going bonkers right now???

My cousin being irrational and wanting to buy a car RIGHT NOW. She's looked at one, and determined that it's "the one." Their offering her a terrible deal on her trade in, the interest rate on the loan is not good, and she didn't even haggle on the price. She hasn't done any research on other dealers, the Blue Book value, and private sellers to even see if the price is reasonable. And to top it all off, she won't listen to anyone that it's a BAD decision!!! She knows, and has even said that she's impulse buying because she likes this car; and she's driving the rest of us nuts telling her she's being nuts!!!

To top it off, my SO is her mechanic. So she's bringing the car over tonight for him to inspect. He's going to go over it w/ a fine tooth comb to try and find something wrong with it to tell her not to buy it, a)because she's not using her noodle, and B) because he just really dislikes this kind of car (even though I have told him repeatedly that his opinions on cars are HIS opinions only, not everyone has to live by them)

August 25th, 2008, 03:50 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Back to school has me in a tizzy. There is just so much to do, plus I want to get my students off to a good start before I go on maternity leave on them in a month. Then, I have a meeting I need to be at after school, but I also have a doctor's appointment, so I somehow have to work that out. I miss summer!!!

August 26th, 2008, 09:07 AM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is belated since Monday was yesterday.

But...yesterday was tough! I told the scheduler I'm pregnant so that she can schedule me to do more microscope work so I can sit down for the most part. But um, problem there is that I was so tired that I was falling asleep at the scope! Work drives me bonkers in general and now I'm throwing pregnancy in there too. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to! But I can't wait until May when I can either quit or cut back more hours more.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search