U/S Tomorrow

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The big u/s is tomorrow. I have declined all testing up to this point, just wanting to have as few worries as possible, so tomorrow will be our first indicator of whether everything is OK or not. I've been all excited about Pink or Blue for the last 2 or 3 weeks; but now that it's tomorrow I'm just praying that baby is healthy. So if you are the praying type; would you please say a little prayer for me?

I'll be sure and update you Ladies tomorrow after my appointment; it's at 8:30. I also promised the TTCAL girls belly pics tomorrow, so I'll finally post some pics tomorrow too (I hope).

August 26th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
for the big u/s and finally some belly pics, can wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. How exciting!!

August 26th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I can't wait to hear the results!! I wonder if hannah will have another little boyfriend or girl friend here on JM!! I know the most important part is seeing that perfect little heart beating away. I will be thinking of you and hoping that s/he has those legs open for you to see.

August 26th, 2008, 08:47 PM
*Judy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I can't wait to here all about it!
August 27th, 2008, 07:14 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Oh goodness, I can't wait for the results. I know that baby is healthy in there, so now boy or girl? Hmmm, I say girl.

August 27th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Stalking ya here too I hope everything goes well today hunny

*wispers* Team blue

August 27th, 2008, 08:17 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
how exciting! can't wait to hear all about it.
August 27th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Sorry I took so long!! I was trying to scan some u/s pics here at work, but our copier just isn't up to the job (they come out awful). So u/s pics will have to wait.

Anyway..... Baby is perfect, THANK YOU LORD!!!! Everything looked great, baby was super cooperative; the tech repeated that over and over. Usually baby is bouncing all over the place, but was just relaxing today. She got all the measurements with no problem at all. Everything looks wonderful, no problems at all, and is measuring just over 18 wks. Heart rate was right where it normally is around 156. Looks more like a real baby now! YAY!!! So u/s went perfect!!

Peri looked everything over, and says looks great, when do I want to come back. He offered me 2 wks, or I could try and stick it out for 4 this time. I chose 4. I can do this, I can go four weeks. I have my doppler, I'll be fine (but I did tell the nurse not to be surprised if I call sometime) We talked about my swelling and drinking, he didn't seem worried; so my GD test will be scheduled at my next appointment in Sept. He did say that due to me having severe edema w/ DS, and then having been on progesterone injections, both of those can cause me to just be prone to swelling. If it gets too bad I'm to call, and he'll order me some hose. (I hate those things, I had to wear them w/ DS)

Let's see, Oh, I also get to set my date and schedule my c-section at my next appointment. He gave me the time to think about it and pick a date anytime after Jan 20th. That's barring any difficulties that could arise. I'm glad he'll let us schedule so early, it's exciting to have an idea just when this little one will be here. Ok, I think that's all my news.

Here's the belly pics. I took from both sides, as I just couldn't seem to get a good angle. (Had to do it myself cuz SO was dropping DS off at school before our appointment).

Look HUGE, huh!! Definitely not just 18wks!

Oh, was there something else you wanted to all know???????

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!!! But nervous too, as that's what they told us about DS too.

August 27th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG!! OMG!!!!!! I been waiting the update all morning, how exciting!!!! Congrats on a baby girl Do you have any name spicked out yet? I'm so glad that everything went ok, I'm so stinking excited for you!!! Your belly pic look great, that little one is growing away.

August 27th, 2008, 10:10 AM
jademyst13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad the appt went so great! Congrats on your little girl
August 27th, 2008, 10:20 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Woohoo, congrats on the lil girl! Now you'll have a boy and a girl. I'm glad all went well. That's awesome that in 4 weeks you'll have an exact date as to when she will arrive.

August 27th, 2008, 10:49 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congtrats on a little girl!
so happy that the u/s went so well.
(i agree, those hose are awful, i had to wear them the whole time i was in the hospital with Thea)
August 27th, 2008, 11:43 AM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY!! congrats on a great appt and your little girl!!!
August 27th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Thank you ladies!!!!

I forgot to put in there too, that I'm down 3lb from my last appointment. I'm thrilled about that!! I guess cutting out cookies, ice cream, and soda really is better for me.

Also, not only do I have a tilted uterus, but I have an anterior placenta too; and that's more than likely the reason that I'm not feeling more movement than I am. So that makes me feel better too. Everyone keeps saying you will soon though, I hope so; I want to feel baby in there!

I want to go shop for Pink so bad, but I'm still scared too!!! What if a little penis pops out later, like w/ my son.

August 27th, 2008, 01:46 PM
*Judy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YAH!!! A GIRL!!!!! So exciting! glad baby is doing well. Do you have a name picked?
August 27th, 2008, 02:09 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
congratulations ad welcome to team pink !

August 27th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Quote:
YAH!!! A GIRL!!!!! So exciting! glad baby is doing well. Do you have a name picked?[/b]
I have a couple names picked out, but I have to talk SO into one or the other. Choices are Isabella Marie, and Alivia Marie. 1st choice used to be Anissa Marie, but I think I've out-grown that one since I've been waiting to use it so long.

August 27th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on team pink!! As I was reading and you mentioned the hb was 156 all I could think was "shes having a girl". Yay!!

August 27th, 2008, 02:46 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whoohoo! Congrats on your little girl!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search