I keep freaking out!!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so close to the end, but panicking just like I did in my first trimester. Things have gone so perfect this pregnancy, and I am terrified Corbin will be stillborn. I am seriously as scared as I was in the first trimester, I wake up all through the night to make sure he is still moving. and I get scared if what I am feeling is just fear, or if its instinct. I am terrified it might be instinct and he will in fact be still born. I try to picture him being born and holding him, but its like my mind wont let me. I dont understand why I am freaking out all over again. Right now is when I should be relaxing and just be ready for him to come!

Is this normal?

I just cannot wait til he is in my arms ALIVE and HEALTHY!!!
August 27th, 2008, 09:21 PM
tparum's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to tparum Send a message via Yahoo to tparum
i did that with clay i was so scared that he wasnt gonna make it home. and i thank our minds do that to us because that fear is in there. try to relax and enjoy these last few weeks. and try to get u some rest.

Allways Remembering our Angels
Angelina Marie 08-02-99,William Dewayne 02-08-01,Thomas Ray 07-30-02 and BabyBean 02-22-08 and BabyBean 03/02/2012
August 27th, 2008, 11:07 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
HUGS Im sure its natural fears, we start the min we get pregnant and it never ends does it? Corbin is going to come home healthy and happy and in just a few weeks..we know the pain and fear reliving it..its normal..but everything is going to be ok!!
August 28th, 2008, 05:38 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I think it's normal after all we've been through. I have this fear and I'm just now in my 2nd trimester. Corbin will be here alive and healthy in a few weeks. Until then, we will try to keep you sane honey!

August 28th, 2008, 06:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's most definately normal. (((hugs)))

After everything we've all gone through we're wracked with fear and our minds will wander. WHen we were in the 1st trimester we were afraid of early m/c, 2nd trimester we feared having a bad u/s, in the 3rd trimester we fear late m/c or stillborn, etc. After suffering a loss we lose all sense of innocence and being naive when it comes to being pg.

I know it's easier said than done, but cherish the last few weeks of being pg. I remember missing being pg when I had Makenna. Try to refocus your thoughts on good things and how exciting...you're in the home stretch and will be holding Corbin in a matter of sheer weeks.

Hang in there....you'll have baby boy in your arms in no time!!!
August 28th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wish I could give you some advice....I'm pretty sure Corbin will be just fine and will be here before you know it. He will be the cutest healthiest baby boy.

August 28th, 2008, 10:19 AM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ah Heather, I know what you mean! I just went to the ER at 1am the other night bc Hayden wasn't moving at a normally very active time for him. I could not get him to wake up and totally flipped out. Everything was fine though, thank God.

It was an awful night and just made me realize how easily I can go from feeling pretty confident to fearing the absolute worst. It's ALL in our heads, and we can be our worst enemies sometimes. I know everything is going to be fine with Corbin, and you will be holding him in just a few weeks hun!! Big HUGS!!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
August 28th, 2008, 10:31 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i wish none of us worried like that, but i think it is very normal. when my ob said we could induce at 38 weeks due to my history and my bloodthinners i was so relieved. i was so ready for the scary pregnancy part of all of this to be over with. i got so tired of worrying about everythingthat could go wrong, or worse, that would go wrong.
but it was just fears, not reality. corbin will be here so soon. i think sometimes we worry so much b/c it is hard to believe that our littles ones are finally really going to be here in our arms. at least we get the ultimate prize after having to freak out for nine months.
August 28th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Frozendesire
Heather, I am praying for you and Corbin!

August 29th, 2008, 06:16 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
what they all said.

And I have come to the conclusion that the fear never goes away.

I hope the fear is replaced by joy really soon when that little man is in your arms

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

August 29th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks guys so much!! I am really trying to enjoy these last few weeks, Ive been such a ball of emotions, crying at one point because I am so in love with him and feelinghim move around, just pure joy, to being terrified I will never hear him cry.

I think you are all right, its fear, and I am afraid its to good to be true. I am glad I am not alone and I cannot wait til he is in my arms alive and healthy!
August 29th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
((hugs))) very very normal. I was panicky with both my boys - particularly with Levi

eta: i didnt worry about it with the girls for some reason which made me panic more.

August 29th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
the fear never goes away..but just remember he IS healthy and is beautiful..

he wants to be held in the arms of mommy and daddy..

Hugs hun.

August 29th, 2008, 11:16 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
it is normal Heather....

I was worried about that too with Katie.....

soon soon soon mama, your fears will turn to joy !!!! and we'll all say..."told ya so "
seriously hon, he is fine & will be all squirmy and waiting for a big hug and kiss !!!

August 30th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well everyone says it's normal so it must be. I know I was freaking out but I had some good reasons LOL! Everything will be okay Heather. Corbin is going to be SO beautiful I just know it. I can't wait to meet him! It's almost time!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search