We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
My ultrasound to check on the possible blighted ovum was today. No good news. I'm now ten weeks with an empty sac and my body isn't wanting to take care if it naturally like I was praying it would. I'm scheduling the D&E for Friday morning. They say it's in and out. I wish it was only that easy.
We've decided to take some time off on ttc. Sometimes I wonder if that will become permanent.
Thanks ladies for your support.
No dice on surgery friday. They said they could do it today, meaning I would miss my daughters first day of preschool or next week. I didn't want to wait until then because my husband will be out of town and my mom will be here but it's not the kind of thing I want to have to deal with without my husband. I guess kind of good news is I've started cramping off and on so hopefully it will happen on it's own very soon. I really don't want to have to go through the whole hospital deal. I don't really want to go through any of it!
Thanks for your kind words ladies.
Oh, and first day of preschool... AWESOME for her, AWESOME for me. Better than therapy!