Inbetween stage

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 3rd, 2008, 08:21 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I hate this in between stage. I've felt my lil guy move a few times, but nothing major yet. I just want to start feeling it more. I'm so nervous all the time I get so scared that something is wrong. I didn't rent a doppler because we don't have the extra money for one. So, I sit here daily and worry. Any suggestions on how to get through this? I go for my next appt a week from this coming Monday. I can't wait to hear my baby's hb.

September 3rd, 2008, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh I wish I had some advice. I am still kind of in that in between stage, although they are finally getting more frequent and more on schedule. I don't have a doppler either, and for me that is probably a good thing. I just spend my time on JM..lol No seriously though, I keep trying to find other things to occupy my time and my mind. I have been working on Abby's scrapbook, so if I am focused on her then I have less time to think about this baby not moving in there. And then all of a sudden I would get that little flutter that I needed to go on. Also sometimes when its been far too much time in between I will call the dr. and see if I can be seen. I hope someone else can offer more advice. Its always just one day at a time for me. Hang in there momma!! We are here for you.

Sometimes you can make them move with a really cold glass of ice water, guzzle it and then lay down. Also after eating breakfast or a little bit of sweets. I know its not good to give our little ones sugar all of the time, but a little bit to just make us feel better!

September 3rd, 2008, 11:45 AM
Thanks Rhonda!

September 3rd, 2008, 12:07 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wish I had some advice, but I don't think I have even felt my little one move yet. I don't even know how it will feel like
But I'm with Rhonda on this one, take it one day at the time, try to keep your mind busy, you have Haley's brithday coming up very soon, that should keep you busy. I also did not rent a doppler, we do have the money, but I know that if I can't find the h/b I would be freaking out and putting more stress on the baby...
I'm with you on siting here worrying, wondering if everything ok, that why we have each other to help with our worries, among other things.

September 3rd, 2008, 12:18 PM
Thanks Pat!

I agree, we have each other help us through our worries and such. You are a great friend by the way.

September 3rd, 2008, 12:46 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad that this board is here, so when I feel like this, I can come here and know that someone else knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Michelle -- that little boy is perfectly fine and healthy and I can't wait for your appointment!

September 4th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Michelle -- that little boy is perfectly fine and healthy and I can't wait for your appointment! [/b]
Thanks Jess. That means a lot to me.

September 4th, 2008, 07:49 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i agree with the other ladies - it helped me to find something to keep me busy a lot. i threw myself into work during the middle of my pregnancy.
i also did not rent a doppler b/c i would have been using it all the time and stressing out to find the heart beat so i figured i would be less stressed without one.
each day is a day closer to your next apointment & soon you will be feeling your little one moving more and more!
September 4th, 2008, 12:54 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry, I hated that stage, but I noticed a big meal always gets lil Hayden moving around. Staying busy is always a good idea, my mind wanders if I don't have much to do.

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
September 4th, 2008, 09:40 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I ditto everyone about keeping busy. Maybe you can start looking at things online for baby? Or start a new project?

I hope you start feeling consistent movements soon so your mind can be more at ease.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search