Baby Shower games

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 3rd, 2008, 11:08 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
My Mom is having my baby shower in two weeks, and needs ideas for games, at my first shower we did messy diaper, baby bingo,diaper pin, and guess the basket. That was the shower my co-workers had for me. Any favs you guys have?
September 4th, 2008, 05:05 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
For my shower this weekend we are doing 3 games.
1- Baby Bingo of course
2. Everyone gets shown a picture of a nursery rhyme and they have to guess which one it is. I'm not sure how many there will be because my MIL found this game.
3. Everyone gets a strand of beads and whenever someone hears someone say the word baby (any word will work) the person that heard it gets that persons beads. Whoever in the end has the most necklesses gets a prive.

If you do a search online you will get lots of sites with ideas. Thats what I did when I was looking for ideas.

September 4th, 2008, 05:24 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I have no idea. But I hope the shower is wonderful.

September 4th, 2008, 07:57 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we did one where we took Thea's full name and people had to make as many words out of the letters as possible.
September 4th, 2008, 09:42 AM
♥RainyLane's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ♥RainyLane Send a message via MSN to ♥RainyLane Send a message via Yahoo to ♥RainyLane
One that I have seen at every shower I've been to, is they go around with string and the guests cut it to how big around they think you are, whoever is closest wins... Also there's the one where you have a bunch of jars of baby food without lables and guess what they all are, can't taste them though but usually they let you smell them. Whoever gets the most wins... Who can drink everything out of a small bottle the fastest... Those are the only ones I can think of right now that haven't been mentioned yet.
September 4th, 2008, 11:45 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
the baby food tasting one is the most recent I have heard about...but you dont taste out of the jar.....
the baby food is in a newborn diaper !!! LOL

September 4th, 2008, 09:31 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Baby food guessing game. Either by tasting or you can take the jars and remove the labels and have them guess based on color. It's pretty hard because so many of them look similar!

2. Chocolate bar diapers. Take different types of chocolate and melt them in diapers and they have to guess what kind of chocolate is in the diaper by looking at it! You get all different kinds like Mr. Goodbar with peanuts in it, etc. Totally nasty looking and funny!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search