Scared od POS hpt!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2008, 08:14 AM
I miscarried in October at 12wks and have been ttc every since. I learned of my possibilty for a miscarriage at the er when they seen or heard nothing, it devestated me, I had never experienced nothing like it before, I have 3 children. I took a hpt this morning because af was suppose to come yesterday, and it was positive. I am happy and want to be excited all over again but I am scared! I called the Dr and they want me to come in this afternoon for blood test. I have some cramping that she said she thinks is normal. Please give ANY advice that you all have experienced!
September 4th, 2008, 08:20 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
First all, Welcome and congrats! PAL is very scary. We all have our good days and bad. We will help you through this. These women are amazing. I look forward to getting to know you better.

BTW, I had cramping in the beginning too. My dr said it was normal. I hope all is well. Please KUP

September 4th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats, we are here to help each other get through this scary moments, the women here are truly amazing. I know that this is very scary, like Michelle said PAL is scary, we all have our good days and bad.
I also had some cramping at the begining of this pg, I'm pretty sure it's normal. Keep us posted.

September 4th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
hello and Welcome! Im Brandy.

being pregnant after a loss is always scary. your mind is running a mile a minute. every little thing that you feel will grab your attention and you will wonder if thats normal. Its not fair to anyone to have to go through a loss. Im sorry to hear about your loss.

Cramping is normal, as it is the baby implanting for the long hall!!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

September 4th, 2008, 08:44 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
welcome to the board !!!!

PAL is a very scary thing.....I had cramping early also while pregnant with Katie. Every little twinge freaked me out.....

slight cramping is normal, we just unfortunately attribute it to something wrong.
I hope you settle in here with the ladies, they are awesome !!!!
and remember, we have all been there !!!!!!

September 4th, 2008, 09:56 AM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on your BFP and Welcome!! I agree, this is a scary time, but you will get through it. Please lean on us when you are feeling anxious or unsure. We are here to help! Yes, cramping is totally normal, I had it too.

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
September 4th, 2008, 12:04 PM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome and congratulations!

it is hard to be pregnannt after a loss, but you have came ot the right board. the ladies here are great & we all know how you feel. we feel or have felt the same way.
and cramping is normal even though it makes us worry like crazy. i probably asked my doctor about cramping almost every appoinement in the first trimester.
it is good you doctor is getting you in so soon.
September 4th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks you all are so wonderful, I am so happy that I lurked in on this board. I will keep you all posted. I just came back from the lab, I am to call the nurse back in 2 hours and we will go from there, the Dr. had them to draw 8 vials of blood. And I tolerated every minute of it!! And my cramping is not so bad. Okay guys I am going to take a nap and will update you when I hear anything else, thanks again, it feels so normal here!!!
September 4th, 2008, 09:42 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on your bfp! I am in the first trimester and scared as well. Everything I've read says that mild cramping is normal, I have had some too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search