maybe I belong here

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 23rd, 2005, 01:11 PM
Super Mommy
I recognize alot of names here from ttc after m/c and Aug. the ddc's I am due in Aug. and I have been posting on the Aug. ddc but for me it's very different. I have suffered from 2 losses and this is my 4th pregnancy. It's just not the same to chat with people who have not experienced first hand the pain it is to loose a baby. I think I will hang out here for a while. I don't want to be depressed or sad my whole pregnancy, I am happy about my baby but I can't help but be afraid. I lost my son at 38 weeks and had a m/c at 6 weeks so there is no safe zone for me anymore and my 3 trimester will be just as risky as my 1st and my 2nd but despite all of this I am trying to be happy and relax believe it or not. Love, Dolores.
December 23rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
Hang in there. Nice to meet you. I had two losses last year, both in the first trimester so I can't even imagine your pain of losing your son at 38 weeks. I'm so sorry.

I have yet to pass the stage where I lost the last baby so I'm still wavering between being happy and just trying to be prepared for no heartbeat. So far things are going good, I have all the symptoms, hormone levels are REALLY good, but until I see or hear that heartbeat I still have my worries.
December 23rd, 2005, 07:57 PM
soontobemommyto3
Hi Sweetie. I know exactly how you feel. I am having a hard time getting comfortable in this pregnancy. I know there is no safe time either. People have asked me if I will relax after the 20 week mark and I say no. I won't relax until this child goes off to college Seriously though I don't think I'll relax until he/she is born.

This pregnancy is also going so differently for me then my last. My symptoms are completely different and I don't know if that is good or bad or I'm having a boy this time instead of a girl or if it all means nothing at all. I seem to be able to invent things to worry about.

But I know how you feel about the DDC club and just not feeling as comfortable there. I feel the same way. I just can't relax and it is hard to get into stuff or even get attached to people when you feel in the back of your mind all of this could be taken away in a second.

I wish this forum was more busy. Maybe we can help it along. We are all in the same boat here - worried to death and wanting our little babies more than anything.

December 24th, 2005, 06:07 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies, Gosh I am so sorry about your losses, all of them. I lost a baby at 5wks and that was bad, ut goodness gracious. My hugs and prayers go out to you. I really like this board, but it seems slow. My dcc has no way of knowing how it feels to walk in the exam room and just pray your baby is still alive. It is a whole new outlook of being pg. I am happy , but also very apprehensive. I have had a long struggle and now it just seems surreal. B
December 24th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HI! Although not pregnant yet, I hope to join this forum soon! I am so sorry for your losses. I can only imagine the uncertainty that is floating around in your head since you have lost a baby in both the 1st and 3rd trimesters. I hope you have an uneventful pregnancy!!!

<div align="center"></div>

December 28th, 2005, 06:08 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
I am so sorry for all your losses...our losses. I've suffered early and late losses and am also having a hard time getting excited. I'll be right here with you, Dolores!

I know that I won't relax the whole way through and am just terrified that something will happen. I haven't gotten excited at all yet. I'm trying, but I just keep expecting the worst. After several pregnancies and no babies, I have nothing to prove that this won't end badly. What a terrible way to approach one of the most exciting, joyous periods of our lives!

Here's hoping that we all hear nothing but good news and get to hold our healthy babies at the end of our 9 months!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search