News from the doctor's today

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Today's doctor's appointment went good. BP was good. I've lost 5 pounds in two weeks taking my total pg weight from 10 pounds down to 5. They said we will see how next appointment weight is before worrying about it. I found out that my placenta is in the front so that is why I'm not feeling really strong kicks from her. I feel better knowing that now. Also I asked about the days where I dont feel her move and they said to drink something with lots of sugar and lay down and do kick counts. If I dont get 4 in an hour then to call and they will send me to the hospital to have her monitored so thats scary. I also found out that on the 25th when we go for another ultra sound that if Madison is still breeched then we will schedule the c-section. I'm not afraid of having a c-section at all. So far I think she is still breeched because I still have the chest pain. The doctor tryed see if she could feel her postion but said it felt like she was balled up so it was hard to determine her postion this way. Thats about all the excitment from today's appointment. Now on to the major one.

September 8th, 2008, 04:59 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
60 days until your due date!! I can't believe it!

September 9th, 2008, 02:28 AM
*Pamela*
Glad you had a good apt. I would ask about the cs next apt. The babies can flip at any time and it's crazy to put a first time mom through surgery if not needed.

Try not to worry too much about your weight, your metabolism is really kicked into high gear when pregnant and if you lost weight at the beginning due to ms then that will play a role on weight gain as well. You're all baby too and wonder if that plays a role too.

All that matters is you and baby are healthy and she is growing and will be here before you know it!!!!!
September 9th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I am glad that your BP was good! I agree with the others, there is still plenty of time for her to move around in there and get in the position she needs to be. Also we are supposed to gain the most weight in the last month or two so look out here comes the pounds!! And as long as your eating heathy then Madison is getting the nutrients she needs.

I found out I have an anterior placenta too and that drives me mad because I want so much to feel strong punches and kicks. I have heard that the placenta can move too. I keep hoping for both of us that it will move to the back so we can feel our little ones more often! My dh hasn't even been able to feel a kick yet, has yours?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search