Not sure what is going on

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Ok I'm not sure what is going on but I'm starting to get worried. Madison wasnt moving at this morning but now she is which is great but I'm getting a lot of pressure down there now for about the last 1/2 hour or so. Also just now I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a spot of watery blood. It wasnt much but it scares me because I've had 2 m/c before and I just dont know how I would handle it if something happened now after getting this far. Also down there is starting to get sore. I'm not sure if its just because I've gone to the bathroom so much today, been drinking a ton of water. I'm going to try and wait and see if there is any more blood the next time I go to the bathroom because I dont want to call the doctor if its just because I've wiped so much today. Can someone please tell me its nothing to worry about so I dont go crazy with worry.

September 11th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ohh Angela, I wish I could help you, but I have no idea, I would be worry if I was in your shoes, which I know it doesn't help you. I would call the doctor, don't wait until you see more or less, call them now.
I hope it's nothing. KUP

September 11th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I think it at least warrants a call to your doctor honey. That sounds like what I was feeling when I was in "prelabor" and beginning to dilate with Cora. At LEAST give them a a call.

September 11th, 2008, 10:14 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Please go ahead and call Angie! KUP I'm praying it's nothing.

September 11th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I all that! It's always better to be sure, call and see what they think. KUP! I'll be worrying about you till I hear.

September 11th, 2008, 10:24 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
I would say call the dr too!
is it possible it could be a UTI ????

September 11th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Not sure about the UTI, I went in on Monday and havent gotten a call from them about anything coming back weird from my urine test. I havent had anymore spotting since then so I'm just going to try and take it easy and if I get it again then I will for sure call my doctor. I just dont want to spend the day at the hopital for nothing. I'm not sure if maybe she's dropped some and that could be the pressure, dont know what that would feel like. Thank you girls for your help.

September 11th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OK, well let us know if anything changes, K. Don't just go MIA, please, we'll all freak out. You're not leaving till Saturday, right, so you can't disappear yet!

September 11th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I understand what you are saying, but I would still call the doctor. It's better to be silly than waiting to see if something else happens.

September 11th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's not going to hurt to get checked out, that will ease your mind and the Dr's will understand.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

September 11th, 2008, 10:56 AM
*Pamela*
Ditto hun, call your doctor, that's what they're there for and will make you feel better to get answers.

She sounds like she has quite a personality....lol

KUP, will be thinking of you

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search