On my way to L & D

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Well I called the emergancy line and I am on my way to L & D. for monitoring. I am still having that pressure down at my pelvic bone and have been having some aunt flow like cramps that arent really painful but still and I have been not felt Madison move in the last couple of hours so I'm being sent to the hospital. Just wanted to update everyone. I will let you know how it goes when I get home.

~UPDATE~
~UPDATE~
Well on the way to the hospital I started getting what I thought were BH and they were getting really tight. We got there and they hooked me up to the heart monitor and the contraction monitor and they had a hard time finding her heartbeat so they ended up doing an ultra sound to find her heartbeat to know where to put the monitor. We found out that she has not dropped yet but she is still breeched and that she pretty much has like no room left. Her heartrate was good and they could see her moving on the ultra sound but I still wasnt feeling it and she was practicing breathing. After about 1/2 hour I started to feel her move. I found out that while I was there for the 2 1/2 hours that I had 2 contractions that were 6 minutes apart. They had me drink two pitchers of water thinking that I might be dehydreated and that could be causing the contractions. That only made me have to really pee. They checked my cervix and I am not dialated and it was long so that was good news. They checked to see if I had a UTI and I dont so thats good. So they said that I have to drink more fluids and take it a little easyer but no bed rest and if I get this way again to call my doctor again. They did say that if I was dialated then they were going to give me something to stop the contractions. I did find out that I have a yeast infection that I didnt even know about so I was given something for that. But over all everything is ok and Madison is doing great. I just had a little scare and I hope to god that I dont go through that again before its really time. Thank you all for your T&P's they mean a lot to me. Thank you Bobbie so much for being there to keep everyone updated. I couldnt use my phone while there so I wasnt able to update you on what was going on so as soon as I got a chance after getting home and letting my mom know what was going on I got on here to update you girls.

September 11th, 2008, 03:20 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck! I hope everything is ok!!!

September 11th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Gosh, I hope that everything turns out ok. I'll be thnking about you.

September 11th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I have to say I'm glad you called. I hope nothing is really wrong though! Good luck!

September 11th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Angie youll be in my T&P all night hunny. Please update us when you can.

September 11th, 2008, 04:50 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Angie.... Oh I hope it's nothing but I am glad you went in.... better safe than sorry. I will be praying for you and Madison

Girls... Angie did text me when she went in so I will update you all as soon as I know anything else.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

September 11th, 2008, 05:08 PM
eribabe
Oh Ang, I hope it's just those Braxton hicks that everyone always talks about. I will be thinking about you and Madison.

And thanks in advance to Bobbie for keeping us posted!!!

Good luck Angela!
September 11th, 2008, 05:09 PM
jademyst13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you called and I hope all is well with you and Madison
September 11th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
GL...hope things are fine. Glad you going in to get checked. You can't be too safe.
September 11th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
is there an update yet??!!
September 11th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Nothing yet.... I really hope if it is labor, they can stop it

If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn

September 11th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Ugh. As worried as I am, I'm so glad that she went in. I really didn't like the sounds of what she was describing.

September 11th, 2008, 06:43 PM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope things are ok!

But i know how long hospital waits can be sometimes..

~Em

September 11th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh, man, I hope everything is all right!! Worrying about you Angela!!! Praying too!

September 11th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was hoping for an update, I hope she and Madison are ok. Angie we are thinking about you and praying for both of you.

September 11th, 2008, 07:51 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Keeping you in my prayers, Im sure everything is going to be fine..
I have alot of pressure, and they tell me this is normal for all pregnant woman at this stage...

Thinking about you and Madison
September 11th, 2008, 08:12 PM
PHEW! I was worried. Sorry my phone sucks for texting. LOL It's an old pay as you go. Our contract is up in October and my flip phone died about a month ago.

Anyways..... SOOOOOO glad you are home safe and sound and that little girl is growing strong. I am glad you went in! Better safe than sorry. Now stand on your head so she flips over

September 11th, 2008, 08:15 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just saw this, but thank goodness everything is okay! What does it mean that you were having contractions? Did they go away with the water?

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
September 11th, 2008, 08:16 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Glad you and Madison are home saftley.
September 11th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I was having regular contractions and they arent really sure why. The water did help and I think the fact that I was off my feet and of course in the hospital also helped. I would have just thought they were BH if it werent for the monitor showing me that I was in fact having a true contraction.

Bobbie, they did say that there was still a chance for her to flip but seeing how little room she has left in there they dont really see it happening. Its ok with me because its kind of like she is following in my foot steps because I came breeched also. Like mother like daughter

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search