Been mia

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just wanted to tell you all how sorry I am that I haven't really been around much. I am getting into the week I lost my little Abigail and so many emotions are flooding through me. I miss her so very much and keep thinking about how she should be here to meet her little sister in just 3 short months. I am thrilled to be pregnant again and this little one is staying pretty active for me which is a wonderful thing especially this week. My next u/s is on the 29th, but they said they would do one whenever I need it. I am trying to wait until I absolutely need one though, and as long as she is busy in there and letting me know that she is ok I am trying to wait it out.

I have this bruised feeling to the left of my belly button. I had this with Abby too just before we lost her, so of course it is freaking me out. I have heard that it could cause a bruised feeling if the amniotic fluid is low. When I went in for my u/s with Abby and found out she was gone, there was no fluid. I never leaked or anything so I didn't know it until it was too late. I don't have a "normal" pregnancy to compare these things to so I always associate these kind of things to a horrible ending. I know I have a fibroid tumor, but I don't know where it is exactly. If they could tell me that is what is causing me the pain then maybe I would feel a little better? Have any of you had a bruised feeling? I know its not from her kicking that area because she is usually kicking much lower.

On the bright side, dh FINALLY felt her kick him about 4 times 2 nights ago!! Before that he would laugh because he could see my whole belly shake, but he couldn't feel the kicks. I don't know if that is because of my anterior placenta or if he just was afraid to get attached. Either way, he felt her now and that makes me so much happier.

After next week I will hang out more often and post a lot more too!

September 16th, 2008, 08:55 AM
*Pamela*
You have been missed, I was just wondering about you. I'm so sorry for all that you have gone through and the worrying now. Keeping you and bub in prayer.

I'm so happy she is active and letting you know she is ok. Make sure you talk to you doctor with any of your concerns. It could be really bad gas although I'm not sure if I'm reading your pain correctly. I get a really bad pain on my left side at times that goes down to my belly button. It hurts to bend over and it hurts to walk and is very tender to the touch. I was told this is really bad trapped gas. I had this with my last baby as well. I'm going to find out what I can do.

You're such a strong woman and I have admired that in you. I have thought of Abby quite a bit. I know it's not easy to get through right now, but know that we are all hugging you and we're here if you need to let loose.

That's so wonderful that you dh finally got to feel her, it's so amazing.
September 16th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just wanted to give tons of
I honestly don't know what else to say at the moment.

September 16th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've missed you too, but I completely understand needing to take some time right now. I don't have any information for you about the bruised feeling, but I hope Miss Hannah keeps wiggling and wiggling for the next few weeks letting you know that she's all right.

Big Rhonda!! We're here for you if you need us!!

September 16th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
Rhonda i was wondering where you were at..I missed ya girl. Take all the time you need to help yourself. You have to heal as well. Dont worry Please....Hannah is here to stay. and like i said before im only a call away and a pm away to. I understand your fears, i really do. Abby is probably looks down at you and just shaking her head at ya saying mom!! I hate when ppl say its normal and to get over it. No its not hun, lean on all of us here. Thats why we are sooo close!

i want to give you a million hugs!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search