sorry ladies....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2008, 08:14 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel so crappy

I am worrying about every little tiny thing. And tbh, it is driving me mad. I really want to enjoy this pregnancy, but I cant

I keep getting cramps and I wish they would go away, i hate them Did anyone else have them round about when af was due? They are feeling more and more like af cramps and I am scared af is gonna come. The was due round about now, within the next few days anyway. I just want to make it through the weekend with no bleeding

And I stupidly decided to check my cervix position, and now I wish I hadnt. It is low, firm and feels a tad open I googled and wish I hadnt too as everything was saying if your cervix is open then your gonna lose the baby

I am sorry for being so negative

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
September 18th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
First off, yes I've gotten cramps every time I've been pregnant around when AF is due.

And as for the cervix, well, it will eventually become high and soft, but since it does this later for some ladies it's not a reliable sign of anything. And as for the tad open bit...well...according to my OB, once you've had a baby you're ALWAYS a tad open. Do you regularly check your cervix? Also, this last time mine opened slightly around the time AF was due along with the cramps, but then ended up closing a bit more as I got further along.

Oh, and it's against the rules for you to google anything. It'll just scare you. Nothing good can be found on google when you're pregnant after a loss.

September 18th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how hard it is not to google things, but doing it it will just make you worry more, so stop doing it. I had cramps for weeks when af was due and before that and after that. They are normal. I also had a hard time trying to enjoy this pregnancy at the begining, I guess that we are all so scare that we might loss it that we don't enjoy it. I know it's hard but try to think posistive and stay positive. Look at baby furniture or baby clothes, something to keep you thinking positive. We are here for you.

September 18th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Thanks ladies.......

Brittanie, I do check it sometimes, but not on a regualr basis, but the other day it was so high I could hardly reach it! And yesterday (i think it was yesterday) it was still high but I could feel it when I reached a bit (sorry tmi lol) but it felt more closed that it does today

I just really really need this bean to stick. I cant possibly cope with another loss x

September 18th, 2008, 08:32 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I cramped my whole pregnancy with Scott. I has lots of u/s and my doctor came to the conclusion that the cramping was due to the scare tissue, from the ectopic surgery, stretching as my uterus was growing and things were shifting. Do you think maybe this is what is going on with you??? Just a thought.

September 18th, 2008, 08:35 AM
I didnt have surgery from my ectopic hun, I had the methotrexate shot. I have had a c-section though, so I will have scarring from that

September 18th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Thanks ladies.......

Brittanie, I do check it sometimes, but not on a regualr basis, but the other day it was so high I could hardly reach it! And yesterday (i think it was yesterday) it was still high but I could feel it when I reached a bit (sorry tmi lol) but it felt more closed that it does today

I just really really need this bean to stick. I cant possibly cope with another loss x[/b]

Mine did that back and forth with this one too. I finally just stopped checking altogether because it was stressing me out so much. I'm going to say a little prayer for your bean!

September 18th, 2008, 08:41 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I didnt have surgery from my ectopic hun, I had the methotrexate shot. I have had a c-section though, so I will have scarring from that[/b]
O' I did not know you had the shot sorry.

Could be from the c/s! I have had a c/s with DD. Also remember that cramping in early pregnancy is common! Everything grows so rapidly during pregnancy. And Ditto what the others said about Google...it is the devil!

September 18th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Thanks ladies, well I am NOT going to google anything now, I am not going to check my cervix, and I am not going to mope around. I am going to enjoy this pregnancy, and I am going to stop being negative. Infact, I am even going to show you what pushchair I want

September 18th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
golden rule : NEVER GOOGLE ANYTHING!! LOL

Kate your always gonna worry after a loss. but when you think negative something negative will happen. calm down and try not to worry. the baby can feel you stressing. they want to feel happiness.
we are all here for ya
its never easy to except a pregnancy after a loss.but its all up to you how your pregnancy will turn out. So keep believing that everything is normal. I had cramps around the time AF was due. your not alone.

September 18th, 2008, 03:38 PM
mom2njia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mom2njia
I cramp allllll the time when I am pregnant

my blog
September 18th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks ladies....well I have had no cramps this evening...and I hope I dont have any more *touch wood* and i feel terribly sick! Yay for feeling sick I will be really happy when I get tomorrows beta results and when I pass this weekend without bleeding.

September 18th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Loads of very sticky to you Kate!!

September 18th, 2008, 04:56 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had cramps around when AF was due. I've also had them kind of off and on for the past few weeks.

And I agree with the other ladies that GOOGLE IS EVIL!!!

September 18th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Pound's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i had cramps around af too. what i did to ease my fear was take a hpt everyday and watch it get darker. as long as it got darker i felt ok i don't know if you could do that though, i had 25 of bobbie's lucky tests, and i took one each day for about 10 days (maybe more actually) and they would just keep getting darker. i felt the same though, the early days were horrible, i couldn't stop worrying.

September 18th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Thanks ladies.

Linda I was actually thinking to do that, I was just looking at some tests on ebay

September 19th, 2008, 12:31 AM
*Pamela*
I know it's so hard at the beginning but it will get better. Today you go and have your bw and get your numbers back and that will help too. I wish I could take your worrying away.

And like Brittanie said....stay away from Google!

Oh yeah, show us that pushchair!!! I'm just using my silver cross from Ethanael but bought the smaller chassis for it for this baby. Can't wait to get it now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search