How can I get through the next 2 days

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2008, 12:17 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How can I get rthe next 2 days without going insane! The would have been due today or tomorrow and I am finding myself going to the toilet every 2 minutes to check if I am bleeding. I am going to end up driving myself mad! I need to stop doing it, but I couldnt bear to start bleeding now, I have at last started to get really excited about having the baby. I am still scared, but more excited now x

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
September 21st, 2008, 12:47 AM
*Pamela*
This is such a difficult time. The worrying won't go away and I still check the tissue. I will tell you that it does get better with each milestone and when you get to the second trimester.

Take one day at a time and try to occupy your time the best you can. When I first found out I was pregnant, I went into my outlook calendar and marked each week and then marked the start of each trimester, then the day I would hit 99 days. I know it sounds rediculous but it really helped to look at that calendar daily to help me get through. Later, I put in all my appointments and then eventually I found out the exact weeks I would be seen, which as you know isn't enough.

We also planned out trips to take up some time and my husband would get me out of the house as well.

You will get through hun. I can't wait for your numbers now! They should have them first thing in the morning.
September 21st, 2008, 01:33 AM
Thanks hun, I am just really scared right now. I know deep down that worry will never go away, but I think once baby starts moving I will be ok. Thats when I stopped worrying during my pregnancy with Lily. Well, i didnt stop worrying all toghether, I just didnt worry as much.

Everyday I look at my ticker and think 'I have made it one more day'. I am counting down the days and I am grateful for each and everyday I am pregnant

I cant wait for my numbers either, I have been thinking about them all weekend! I am ringing the doctors office as soon as they open in the ;morning at 8pm. I really hope they have doubled. I am also have my 3rd set of beta's done tommorow. I have worked out, that if my numbers have been doubling, my 3rd set should be at around 340 ? I think my calculations are right, I have never been good at maths and I cannot find my phone to use the calculator

September 21st, 2008, 06:19 AM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
aww Im 34 weeks and still a tp checker!!! It will get easier. Take it one day at a time, celebrate life and this baby. Im sorry you are so anxious, I can remember when I was in my first trimester and the anxity was crazy and Ive never had a first trimester loss, so I know it must be even worse for you. BUT take it from me..it does get easier, and before you even know that it has it will!!
September 21st, 2008, 08:39 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
aww Im 34 weeks and still a tp checker!!! It will get easier. Take it one day at a time, celebrate life and this baby. Im sorry you are so anxious, I can remember when I was in my first trimester and the anxity was crazy and Ive never had a first trimester loss, so I know it must be even worse for you. BUT take it from me..it does get easier, and before you even know that it has it will!![/b]

I'm the same way. I was so anxious with Erin. I'm not as anxious this time...but with her, I was an inch from crazy at all times.

Sometimes you just have to remind yourself to take a deep breath and hope for the best.

September 21st, 2008, 10:14 AM
Thanks ladies. Well so far so good, no bleeding. But I am cramping which I have read everywhere that its normal. But it still scares me. I hope to feel better when I get my hcg results in the morning

September 21st, 2008, 07:06 PM
ChattyAshley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think most of us are TP-checkers-for-life!!
Good luck hon, I'm sure you'll be okay!

Thanks to Babydoll213 for my cute siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search