28 weeks!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well girls with your help and support I have made it to the 28th week. From here on out everything is going to be a new experience, although I am sure still very much filled with fear too. My little one seems to have gotten a little lazy these past 2 days, but she is moving around when she feels like it. I just wish she would listen to momma now!! lol I know that she is my daughter and so that means she is going to be defiant and stubborn just like me, but come on girl move when momma says move!! So only 5 more days until I get to see her on the scan and I am getting very excited, unlike the anxiety that I have had with u/s before this one. Somehow my attitude has changed now that I am in the 28th week. I feel like I know what to look out for, I am doing all that I can, and I will rush myself into the L&D for anything that makes me nervous and the chance of her survival keeps increasing with each passing week. I feel like my next goal is 32 weeks. I want her to bake until at least 37 weeks, but I feel more confident with 32 weeks.

Anyways I just want to say thank you all for helping me to keep my sanity (whatever little bit is left). I couldn't have done it without you. Only 10 more weeks that you will have to put up with me here and then I will be swarming you with pics of Hannah!! Next week will be the single digits...I couldn't be more thrilled!!
Thank you Mistyx5 for my siggy.

September 24th, 2008, 11:12 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Woohoo Rhonda! I'm glad things are getting better for you. I can't wait to see the scan pics.

September 24th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm happy to hear that things are better for you. It sounds like Hannah is very comfy in mommy's belly
I can't wait to see her.... I hope you are not thinking about leaving after 10 weeks That's not allowed

September 24th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Rhonda Im so pleased for you. The last 7-8 months have been such a rollercoaster for you, im glad that good things are worth waiting for. You definatly deserve to be happy, and holding a healthy Hannah soon Im so proud of you, for all that you have been through and sticking to everything.

September 24th, 2008, 11:36 AM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well, Rhonda. I know the past few days were difficult for you, but just keep in your heart that Abby is watching out for you and her little sister Hannah.

I can't wait to see photos of your beautiful daughter in a few short weeks!

September 24th, 2008, 12:50 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so happy that you have reached that milestone, and are feeling better about things. I wish Hayden would listen to me too when I want him to move to ease my anxiety. We have some little boogers on our hands here already....

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
September 24th, 2008, 01:07 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Congrats honey! 28 weeks is huge for any preggo woman, and super huge for you!!! Past that point of terror and fear and into unknown territory, have fun and enjoy it sweety!!! Your gonna bake that baby girl full term Im sure!! I love hearing you so upbeat and happy!!
Thanks Nami for my beautiful siggy!
September 24th, 2008, 01:11 PM
jademyst13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
28 weeks!

I'm so glad that you are feeling better about things
September 24th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
YAY!!! I'm glad you're feeling a bit more comfortable about things. I know what you mean by trying to get them to move when you want them too.

I'm so glad that you have made it to a "happier" point! You're getting so close!
Thanks to babydoll213 for the siggy! My kids' blog Cora's blog

September 24th, 2008, 02:48 PM
goodness, time has flown hasn't it? I'm so happy you are at 28 weeks and have a new outlook and know what to look for.

We're always here to support you hun, but you are one strong amazing woman and mommy.

Now, can't wait to see scan photos!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search