Update from doctor's today

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 25th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Well I am finally home from the doctor's. First off the U/S tech wasnt there so they had to use the cheap machine and I couldnt find out how much she weights today but I have another U/S scheduled for tomorrow at noon to get her measurements so I'll find out how much she weights then. My BP was good 128/72 and I put on weight. I was 162 and today I was 172 so I gained the 5 pounds back and another 5 so 15 total. I found out that as of tomorrow if I were to go into labor on my own that they will not stop it so she could come anyday. AND she is still breeched so now I am waiting for the nurse to call me either today or tomorrow to schedule the c-section. So we are looking at a c-section unless she comes on her own. They wont do a c-section any earlyer then 39 weeks which I will turn on Halloween so I could end up having her on Halloween. Its so weird to think that she could come anytime now. I also found out that I will not feel her drop because with her in the breeched position she wont drop. So that is the update for today. I will update on how the u/s goes tomorrow and what I hear from the doctor. Thank again for all the calming comments.

September 25th, 2008, 02:42 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh thank God everything is okay!!!! She can come ANY day?!?!? My goodness!!! Doesn't it make it seem THAT much more real?!?!? There's no chance she can turn? Do you mind having a c-section? Oh boy, a Halloween baby???

Can you tell I'm all over the place!

I'm glad everything went well and you get to see her tomorrow!!!!

September 25th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Any day now?!
A Halloween baby? That would be cool, I had a friend in High School that was born on Halloween.
I'm glad that everything is ok with her and that they will do an u/s tomorrow. So is there a possibilty that she will turn?

September 25th, 2008, 02:53 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I'm so glad all is well. I will look for the updates from the u/s tomorrow. Wow, any day! I bet you can't wait to meet her finally. What did they say about the contractions you've been having?

September 25th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad things went so well today, Angie!!!! YAY!!!!! And double YAY for getting to see Miss Madison again tomorrow!!!

I'm in agreement that a Halloween baby would be fun!! Well, maybe not Halloween itself, maybe a couple days later. I had a friend in high school who had a Halloween birthday too. He loved it. But... if her birthday was a couple days later, you could have two super fun days close together for her. Trick-or-treating and fun Halloween stuff, and then normal birthday fun stuff. B)

September 25th, 2008, 03:10 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
You might want to try googling ways to turn the baby. Or asking in the April 08 playroom ( I mention them because I know they had a post at one point where several of them were doing certain things to turn their babies, and it worked for several of them). I'm glad everything is okay!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
September 25th, 2008, 04:26 PM
*Pamela*
Sounds like Madison is doing great! I have a feeling she will turn and hope she does. I think preparing you for a c/s is good so you can at least be prepared instead of having an emergency c/s.

Come on Madison, do a flip for us all especially your mommy.

September 25th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
About her flipping the doctor said that she doesnt really see it happening because of the lack of space left for her and at this point I'm not to concerned if she flips or not. She hasnt done so for 6 weeks now and they said even if she did flip on her own that she could just flip back so a c-section is most likely the way she's going to come. I was breeched and I am fine so I'm not worryed about if she flips or not. When I say she can come any day now its because if I were to go into labor on my own from now till my due date they will not stop it and I will be looking at an emergancy c-section. I'm not scared of having one. The earlyest they will do the c-section is 39 weeks which I turn on Halloween so that is the first possible day we can have one but I will find out for sure when we are scheduled for one tomorrow.

September 25th, 2008, 05:19 PM
*Pamela*
I realize that you are content and as I said before, it doesn't matter how she gets here, just as long as she gets here safely. I'm still going to hold onto hope that she flips. I'm not against c/s's at all, I just hate for moms to have to go through them if they don't have to. So because of that and the slim chance she may flip, I'm going to hold onto that hope. I wonder if being breech is hereditary?

I'm happy that you will be prepared and the route that you most likely will have to take to get her here and I take comfort in that.

The only thing now is that you have to get that bag packed for a longer stay and looks like you're going to need those thick warm socks!!!! I can't believe how close you are now. This is so exciting.

September 25th, 2008, 06:32 PM
jademyst13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad all is well and I can't wait to see how much she weighs. I can't believe that it really could be any day now, even though I'm sure you still have at least a few weeks left

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search