A little update...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I still dont have Internet at the house, so my times on here are limited, unfortunately.

STILL no baby and going on three days passed my due date....sigh...I am the most miserable I have been in a LONG time.

My cervix has not done a thing in 3-4 weeks now...so at the last OB appt, my doc checked me again and told me no progress and that my cervix is soft enough for an induction, but barely dilated to a 2-if that, and only 50% effaced for weeks. I begged him to induce me...but because my cervix is so high up, he says that he can't get up there with the amniohook to even break my water and that if he induced me then, I would have an increased risk of having a section due to failure to progress or failed induction.

SOOO...Next OB appt is scheduled for the 29th Monday. So I should be having him sometime this coming week. He said he wont let me go past 41 weeks for whatever that is worth. Thats Wednesday....so we will see. I may get the option of a section due to not being a 'good candidate' for induction or maybe my cervix decided to take some sort of action...

I am so frustrated!!!!!! Someone shoot me now! That is all I have on this end...I think I am THE LAST person to go that was due in September. And now, his birthday will be in October....

I will update again on Monday after my OB appt and when I have a real date...AHHHHHHHH!
September 27th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh honey, I'm so sorry your little man is being stubborn! I hope that he surprises you and you go into labor before Monday. and labor vibes to you!

September 27th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry he isn't cooperating for you! Its time to move out little man, your eviction notice has been served!!

I hope he will decide to come soon. You will have to try all those good ol' fashioned ways of making them come early. I have heard eating fresh pineapple, walking, bd'ing, and spicy foods are supposed to bring on labor, but don't know how much truth is in that. Not that much longer now though and he will be here. Wednesday isn't THAT far away, although I am sure it feels that way for you. I can't wait to hear his birth story and see his pictures soon!!!

September 28th, 2008, 07:04 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i hope your body decides to do something before wednesday, but at least he is coming soon either way, but i can't imagine being overdue so i am sure you are frustrated.
September 28th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ack! I understand why you are so miserable hun but he'll be here soon. I guess you shouldn't have made him such a nice home in there I will be praying you go into labour soon. Hang in there.
September 28th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I havent been in our DDC, are you really the last person to go in September? I know Lori and Reesa and Christa are still prego, unless they popped today. I hope your lil guy comes reallysoon, alot can happen. My cervix was VERY high up but I went into labor and had him in 6 hrs!!

LABOR VIBES to ya girl!
September 28th, 2008, 07:07 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Stacie, I'm sorry he is being a little booger! Well, no matter what, you only have 2 days to go now, and of course, hopefully sooner! Thanks for updating us, but now we will be anxiously awaiting another update...lol!

Big time labor vibes coming your way hun!!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search