Braxton Hicks already?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
So the last couple of days I've noticed in the evenings that I'm kind of crampy. It usually doesn't last long, and it's not really painful, just uncomfortable. But of course it makes me kind of worried. *sigh* I'm trying my best to be better at keeping myself hydrated...

I've also been having migraines and I think they're starting as sinus headaches. Any ideas of something I can do to help with that? I've been afraid to really take anything. My doctor told me that sudafed should be okay, but not only has what I've been reading about it make me not want to take it, it's not relieving the sinus pain/congestion. My nose isn't congested, just my sinuses are, and I'm starting to worry about it becoming a sinus infection.

*sigh* I'm going to have to call my Dr. aren't I?

October 1st, 2008, 05:20 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Well, my dr said you can take any of the Tylenol sinus/cold meds. Maybe they will help. Please KUP. I hope you feel better soon.

October 1st, 2008, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Well, my dr said you can take any of the Tylenol sinus/cold meds. Maybe they will help. Please KUP. I hope you feel better soon.[/b]
Oh that sounds wonderful.

October 1st, 2008, 08:15 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a lot of sinus problems and because of that I get a lot of headaches, but I havem't been taking anything for it. I just started taking allergy medicine on monday, that seems to help with my sinuses. Have you tried taking allergy medicine?

October 1st, 2008, 08:28 AM
Quote:
I have a lot of sinus problems and because of that I get a lot of headaches, but I havem't been taking anything for it. I just started taking allergy medicine on monday, that seems to help with my sinuses. Have you tried taking allergy medicine?[/b]

Yeah, I've tried claritin, zyrtec and benedryl and none of them really helped.

October 1st, 2008, 08:41 AM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Yes my doc also said the tylenol cold meds were fine, Hope your feeling better soon honey!

Maybe BH contractions start early like everything else does in second and third pregnancys? Just a thought~
October 1st, 2008, 09:28 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Call your doctor, maybe you will be bale to take tylenol cold/sinus

October 1st, 2008, 10:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Maybe BH contractions start early like everything else does in second and third pregnancys? Just a thought~[/b]
Yes. BH start earlier with each pg. I got them as early as 12 weeks with one of my pg. Water, water, water is about all they can say however call cause they may be real and not BHs.

October 1st, 2008, 12:36 PM
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Quote:
Maybe BH contractions start early like everything else does in second and third pregnancys? Just a thought~[/b]
Yes. BH start earlier with each pg. I got them as early as 12 weeks with one of my pg. Water, water, water is about all they can say however call cause they may be real and not BHs.
[/b][/quote]

They always stop when I move position or any of the various other things they tell you to do, so I'm pretty sure they're just BH. But they're so different than my BH with Cora and Erin.

I *do* need to drink more. I'm working on that.

Thanks ladies!

October 1st, 2008, 12:42 PM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you get to feeling better!! You're calling your doctor with these questions aren't you? KUP! Especially about the cramps. I finally called my doctor as I had been having a lot of cramps too (not bh contractions, more period-like cramps), and they had me come in so that they could check to make sure everything was fine. It was, and they said stay hydrated; and let them know if the sensation changed to an actual contraction feeling. I hope it's nothing serious, Brittanie!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search