I promised myself I wouldn't worry, but...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2006, 09:07 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
I know that symptoms come and go, but I was wondering if anyone knows WHEN they start fluctuating. I feel like it might be a bit early. Yesterday, I seemed to have a symptom surge, which worried me--I rolled over and my boobs felt like they might peel off, my whole body was PAINFULLY sore, like a deep tissue bruise all over, I was having intestinal problems, and more. My boobs are a little sore today, but maybe less than they were a couple days ago, and they weren't too sore then. and my body is only slightly sore. The boobs worry me.

I guess that I'm worried because the surge and disappearance happened last time and the symptoms never returned. I had no bleeding or cramping, just started miscarrying the next week. I'm so sorry that I'm only posting a problem, but for now, I'm still unable to get excited because of my history.

Encouragement? Advice? Success stories? Anything?

Thanks, ladies...and I'll post more eventually. Just having to entertain people right now.

Hope your new year is off to a great start!

January 1st, 2006, 04:48 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey there, we are so going through the same thing right now! I feel like today my bbs are less sore than they have been since the week before I got my BFP- that scares me because I noticed this same thing the day before my D&C last time. All my symptoms had vanished and thats when I was convinced my baby had stopped growing. This time around, the only symptom I ever got was the sore bbs (and bloating, which is still here) and so to think that this symptom is disappearing has me super worried. I keep telling myself that maybe this is good news for the both of us since we are right there with each other! Keep me posted on how you feel!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
January 1st, 2006, 07:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been through this and I understand exactly what you're feeling. I don't know how far along you are, but right at 8 weeks, my symptoms seemed to disappear, including my bbs. I started to panic because that is how I knew there was a problem with my last pregnancy. I felt pretty good, besides the occassional bb soreness (especially after laying down) and then about a week and half later, it started to come back. I had an US at 10 1/2 weeks and everything was fine!
Try not to worry too much, sometimes symptoms ease up early and they can always come back in a few days. Keep us posted!

PS>Stephanie!!! Congrats!!!

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
January 1st, 2006, 08:18 PM
Quote:
PS>Stephanie!!! Congrats!!![/b]
Hey thanks! I have missed you! I am so glad to hear everything is going well with your pregnancy! I am glad we are both on this board so we can become friends again!

</div>
January 2nd, 2006, 03:28 PM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think my symptoms fluctuate daily. Which can be quite unsettling. I am trying to be positive and just take each day one at a time. Good Luck << hugs>> B
January 2nd, 2006, 04:59 PM
soontobemommyto3
my symptoms come and go too, except the fatigue, I have that all the time. I wonder if the more we are pregnant the less symptoms we feel?
January 6th, 2006, 05:46 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wonder that too Susan...the first time I was pg I thought my boobs were going to explode off my body they got so sore and big right from the start...with the second pg though not so much. Now with my 3rd pg they are slightly tender but only when I push on them (which i do about 100 times a day btw ...i've heard each pg is different...my sense of smell is definitley heightened this time around...it was the last time too, but it seems REALLY intense...like I was washing dishes and almost vomited...also someone was just describing something gross in a meeting and I literally yelled "stop it"...I thought I would puke. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy and then laughed...I was like "oh sorry...it was getting to me" (they don't know I'm pg...I work with all women so when they find out they'll get my sensitivity I am sure .
Anyway iamkc, I am a bit worried having not seen you post in a few days...if you read this please let us know how you are.
Hugs,

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 6th, 2006, 06:59 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I understand this feeling. I had a missed miscarriage last time and I didn't even feel pregnant. I wasn't really tired, my bbs were a little sore, and everynow and then I would get lightheaded. This time around my bbs were aching, though that has calmed down some (trying not to worry), and I've been feeling super nauseaus, lightheaded and, phew, I am tired, much more so than last time.

I realized that this time when people ask me how I feel, I say "really tired and achy and nauseas", as last time it was " I feel great!" Despite all that, I would love to have some morning sickness, honestly it would make me so happy.
January 8th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Leeda I so know what you mean...I think if I threw up every day i would emotionally feel better! i swear this pg thing is such a roller coaster...who ever thought you would be wishing for vomit to overcome you
i have the tired thing going on too...that's a constant from last time as well.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 9th, 2006, 11:53 AM
hopin4a4rth
How are you doing now??

The pregnancy symptoms come & go like everyone else has said. ((hugs))) Hope you're doing ok!
January 11th, 2006, 04:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to naybutterfly1
Quote:
Hey there, we are so going through the same thing right now! I feel like today my bbs are less sore than they have been since the week before I got my BFP- that scares me because I noticed this same thing the day before my D&C last time. All my symptoms had vanished and thats when I was convinced my baby had stopped growing. This time around, the only symptom I ever got was the sore bbs (and bloating, which is still here) and so to think that this symptom is disappearing has me super worried. I keep telling myself that maybe this is good news for the both of us since we are right there with each other! Keep me posted on how you feel![/b]
How did I miss that you are pregnant?!?! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you. Hope to be joining you soon!
January 11th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Hey there, we are so going through the same thing right now! I feel like today my bbs are less sore than they have been since the week before I got my BFP- that scares me because I noticed this same thing the day before my D&C last time. All my symptoms had vanished and thats when I was convinced my baby had stopped growing. This time around, the only symptom I ever got was the sore bbs (and bloating, which is still here) and so to think that this symptom is disappearing has me super worried. I keep telling myself that maybe this is good news for the both of us since we are right there with each other! Keep me posted on how you feel![/b]
How did I miss that you are pregnant?!?! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you. Hope to be joining you soon!
[/b]
Renee, where have you been?! THis is the first time I have seen you post in a really long time! I miss you a ton!!!!!

</div>
January 11th, 2006, 09:06 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
HA! It's funny that this post moved up today because I woke up this morning with a strange lack of symptoms again, after yesterday's slightly (SOOOO slightly) lessened symptoms, after several days before that of feeling like the world was ending in my body. Pregnancy was defeating me. Today, increased achiness in my back, a little crampier (but nothing too worrisome) and lacking the fatigue and nausea that seem to stay with me. Of course, instead of being thankful that I feel a little better, I'm absolutely terrified. I know, I know...there's nothing I can do. And, I know that it will all probably come back full-force (I hope...can't believe I said that), but today, it's freaking me out. I have my first appointment on Tuesday. That's forever away for a worrywart like me. I was excited when I hit 6 weeks because I thought that my symptoms would stay put for a while, making me feel better that something was still happening!

Sorry, ladies...but thanks for letting me get this out!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search