Update... about M/C

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2008, 05:55 PM
frankie's Avatar Proud Mommy
So, heres my update.... On Friday night I told my husband and my mother I had alittle cramping... At 4:00 AM Sat morning I heard banging at my door and it was my sister inlaw.. My mom was in the hospital in the middle of a heart attack and she probably wasn't going to make it... So I rushed with my husband and we got there in time... My heart was pasted broken and the thought of losing my mother as well as my best friend...and I couldn't believe what was happening Long story short the hospital she was at couldn't do anything for her so i went with her by ambulance to another hospital (Thank god my dad didn't try driving her there she wouldn't have made it.. She need 4 shots of the nitroglycerin) they did an angioplasty and put a stent is SHE IS GREAT..She had 100% Blockage and it had nothing to do with her cholesterol becuase it was perfect.. All my mom was worried about was me all i was worried about was her...So Sat night I started spotting... As I slept in the hall of a hospital with my husband... I believe god did this because I can't be without my mom and If I didn't start cramping Fri my mom would of blamed herself.... So Wed the hell hit again... THE CRAMPING was horrible... I thought I was going to pass out... Then this morning it was even WORSE didn't think that could happen... They say I had back labor I couldn't walk.... But I am all done Now for a moment I regreted not getting a D & C

But now I am happy I didn't....

Moral of my story is GOD DOES EVERYTHING FOR A REASON.... I lost 1 but kept the most important... Still dealing with it all but happy to say we will be trying again in a month....

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL!

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder
October 2nd, 2008, 06:01 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss - T&P's are with you. HUGS....

However, I am really glad your Mom is doing so well for what she went through. That is amazing.

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
October 2nd, 2008, 06:06 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry you lost your baby.

I know what you're going through when it comes to Mom having a heart attack! My mother had one 19 months ago and it was the hardest thing to ever see. I'm glad she was able to get the stent put in so quickly! That's amazing!

October 2nd, 2008, 06:26 PM
jademyst13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I'm sorry for your loss. I am so glad that you mom is doing ok though
October 3rd, 2008, 05:53 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I am so sorry for your loss! I'm thankful your mom is doing so well though! Take care of yourself.

October 3rd, 2008, 06:03 AM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im really sorry for the loss as well.. but i am glad that at this point you are able to see the positive side of it.... And good luck getting your sticky bean in a couple months when you try again!

~Em

October 3rd, 2008, 06:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So sorry for your loss though glad your mom is okay.

October 3rd, 2008, 07:54 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry for your lost.....
I'm happy to hear that your mom is doing great, I can't imaging what you went through, but I'm glad your mom is doing so well.

October 3rd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh, wow, hun!! What a weekend!! I'm so sorry that you lost your little one!! Thank goodness your mother made it!! She sounds like an amazing woman going through that and worrying about you!

I hope that you get your sticky bean right away when you are able to get back to TTC!!!!

October 3rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
I am so very sorry for your loss

I am glad that your mom is doing ok....... that is great news!

October 3rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
having just lost a mom, I am sooooooooooooooo happy you did not have to go through that heartache, however, I am soooooooooo so sorry for your loss of your sweet baby If you ever need to talk you know we are here!!!
October 3rd, 2008, 05:11 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aw, hun, sorry that your lost your little bean. But, that is great news that your mom is making a recovery.

October 3rd, 2008, 05:44 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm really happy to hear that your mom is doing good! What a scary thing to go though. I am very sorry about the loss of your little bean though. My heart goes out to you.
October 3rd, 2008, 06:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to tracalyn Send a message via MSN to tracalyn Send a message via Yahoo to tracalyn

I'm so sorry for your loss. I am glad your mom is doing ok though.

October 4th, 2008, 07:59 AM
mommy jenn's Avatar Mega Super Mom2Morgan
oh hun your story broke my heart but it has taught me such a lesson! may God bless you in good time with a healthy baby, and may your mom be here to enjoy every moment with you - happy and healthy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search