Quick Gaby update *photos*

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Congratulations to all of you who have recently had your babies - and those of you who are newly pregnant!!!! always excites me to see the 'I'm pregnant' or the 'My baby is here' posts!!!!!

Gaby is really good, talking more and more each day - I think I can understand her more than I can't understand her now - which is lovely!!!! Means she gets a lot less frustrated as well!!! Makes me giggle when she says "Poo - stink" when she has a pooey nappy. She has had an ear infection so has been quite crabby lately (crabby Gaby - her new nickname), but I THINK she's on the mend now, although she has a cough on and off - hopefully it's nothing! She's still loving pre-school, infact right now is harping on about wanting to go to preschool to see Sasa - one of the little boys there who she loves. Got her weighed at the doctors a couple of weeks back & she's 29lb13oz - so over 3x her birth weight (of 8lb4oz).

Most important thing - my little girly is going to be TWO in 20 days time can't believe she's almost 2 - the time has gone so so fast. I'm busy planning her b/day party, have got some personalised invites made up (and got a full refund on them because the card they are printed on is 3mm smaller than it's meant to be!!! LOL I didn't really mind, but who am I to say no to money?). We are just going to have family and friends at my parents house, for an afternoon tea type gig. I'll make a cake & we'll have some food, but I'm not going to go too over the top with it... especially since she'll probably be over it after 20 minutes

Here are a few recent photos... you may notice that in all of them (mostly) she is doing something cheeky looking...... LOL

An example of her b/day invites

As for me, no complaints the uni year is winding up & I'm not doing any classes over summer, so that'll be nice!!! Me & Kai are still going strong I cut my hair... I got new glasses....

October 5th, 2008, 05:15 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cute pics! Glad to hear everything is going well.

October 5th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi stranger! It's so good to hear from you and to hear all the good stuff about Gabi. I can't believe she is gonna be 2 already. I love the invites and all the cute pics of her. She is turning into such a sweet little girl. I hope you will post some pics of her party for us.
October 5th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
aw thanks guys! I keep meaning to post here, but I get so busy & sidetracked LOL.

Sabina - I can't believe Benjamin will be 6mo soon! Wow, feels like only a few weeks ago that he was born - and I still remember you posting that you were pregnant.. sheesh, time goes way too fast

Whitney - your little princess Zoe is so precious! I miss Gaby being that little & snuggly!

October 5th, 2008, 08:26 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Very cheeky Gaby! She is a doll! Im glad everything is going great! Hope the party goes great!
October 6th, 2008, 01:49 AM
*Pamela*
Awww, she is so adorable and getting so big now. Glad to see all is well with you too, you look great!
October 6th, 2008, 03:01 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sounds like lots of fun with Gaby! looks like she keeps you busy - hope her party goes wonderfully.
October 6th, 2008, 09:29 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Gabby is a mess O' my it looks like you have your hands full with that little girl Emma! She is so darn cute!!! And I love the blond curls. Can't believe she is almost 2! Where does the time go?

October 6th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Hey you!! It's so good to see an update from you. I was just wondering to myself about you the other day, and here you are! I'm glad that things are going so well for you right now!

And Gaby is such a heatbreaking cute! What a little troublemaker! She's too cute.

I had gotten my bfp with Erin a couple of weeks before Gaby was born, so it's kind of surreal that she's almost 2 already!

And I like your new glasses.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search