Ive been to the doctors

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2008, 05:09 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had another little bleed this morning so I booked myself in to see the doctor after my son, as he was going coz he has a bad throat.

Well Jordan has got some sort of throat infection and has been put on antibiotics for it. He seems to have perked up a bit from this morning, so the calpol must be working, which is good

Right, about me....

I explained to the doctor everything that been happening, and he was disugusted that with my previous history of an ectopic that they refused to do anything for me. He tried to get me a scan today but they were fully booked up apparently. But he managed to get it for tomorrow instead of friday. So my appoinment for that is at 10:40 tomorrow.

He also sent me for my bloods doing to check my hcg levels. I have just got back from the hospital after having those done.

I havnt had anymore bleeding since this morning. I hope I dont get anymore, the doctor was really nice and was saying bleeding is really common in the first trimester and he was telling me to try not to worry ect. So roll on tomorrow, I just wanna know my bean is ok

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
October 8th, 2008, 06:12 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I hope Jordan feels better soon.

I'm glad the dr seems to think it's nothing and has scheduled you an u/s. Please KUP

October 8th, 2008, 06:32 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How exciting (to be getting an u/s)... and scary (for the spotting)

I am sending you LOADS of HB dust

I spotted...and bled...until 13 or so weeks. So bleeding isn't always a bad thing... it really is common. But nonetheless it will make you crazy.

Grow baby grow! Can't wait to hear about the u/s.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

October 8th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Thanks girls. Although I am looking forward to seeing my bean, I am scared incase something is wrong x

October 8th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Ultrasounds always scare me. I'm ALWAYS very nervous beforehand. I bet that's common for us PAL ladies.

I also had bleeding on and off for the first 8-10 weeks of both my first two pregnancies (none this time thank goodness!).

Anyway, I am praying that tomorrow when you go in you see a very healthy bean with a beautiful heartbeat!

October 8th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Positive vibes coming your way for the u/s tomorrow. I'm glad you got a healthcare professional that is finally listening to you. KUP!

October 8th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Thanks ladies xxx

October 8th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry about Jordan throat infection, I hope he feel better soon.
I agree with Brittanie, I think the u/s are scary for us girl is PAL. I'm glad you are not spotting anymore, I hope it stays that way.
I'll pray that tomorrow you will see a beautiful h/b

October 8th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for the spotting, I am sure you will see a beautiful baby today at your u/s! please Kup!! and yes, definitely normal to be scared before an u/s, I always was also.
October 8th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
Awe i hope he starts feeling better soon!!

And i really hope you come back tomorrow with a perfect heart rate and a beat. I will be thinking about you and praying!

October 8th, 2008, 12:28 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am really excited to hear your update and see you bean. Tomorrow can't come soon enough!

I am also happy to hear that it sounds like you have a doctor who seems caring about your situation. Thanks gosh good doctors are STILL out there!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search