my hands are full!!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
I never thought in a million years i would say that!! But my hands are officially full!! Between renovating Dwaynes new show, to running the meat shop, and trying to buy this house. I had my friend watch the kids for me, as she was off on vacation, but needless to say she was pricey! it was costing us 100 bucks a day to watch 2 kids and send one to school!! Oh Well..LOL.

Well we really wanted that house and we couldnt understand why they kept lowering the prices for us. its a huge house with property. Thats the type of home we wanted for the family. Well My dad who knows his stuff thank god. Cause we would of bought it. The couple that had that house, didnt even have a proper well/septic tank. What they were doing for water was going to their family's house and filling up water jugs and filling up their water tanks! Well im sorry but im not doing that! i want running water. And then for the toilets when they went to the bathroom they would fill up a jug and flush it. Thats NO way to live. Right?
And i know your thinking why didnt you find that out yourself. Well when you turn on a tap and water comes out you think theres water. So we are NOT buying that house i really wanted it so did he.

The man's shop is looking great! he finally has the paint up, he did it black and red! it looks fantastic! I love it. Its a skate/rock and roll theme. Its different. we have interviewed some people and yeah they are retards . LOL. they are the babies as he calls them, fresh outta the books.

Makenna is growing so fast shes almost 3 months now. Shes talking a whole lot more, sleeping through the night. Well has been since she was a month old. shes getting so chunky!!

Im hoping to be around here a bit more now. things are calming down a bit..hehe

October 8th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You do have your hands full, when do you stop and break young lady?
$100 a day?!?!?! WOW and here I am thinking that $281 a week for child care is very expensive
I'm glad that everything is working out for you guys...I'm sorry to hear about the house but honestly, a house with no flush toilets, no running water, it's no way of leaving and worse if you have kids. I know you guys are dissapointed but it's a good thing that you are not buying it.
I'm glad to hear that Makenna is growing and sleeping through the night, I hope I'm that lucky.....and OMG she's already 3 months! Where has time go? Can't wait to see more pictures of her.

October 8th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
youre not kidding about having ur hands full sweetheart. There really is never a dull moment for ur family at all. Bummer about the house, i think its just gods way of having you wait for the absolute perfect thing Too cool about his shop, it sounds awsome. No luck with new artists tho huh? Lame! (he is doing the tattoo shop right?) you need a spa day to go relax!!

October 8th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Okay I am sorry but I just can't get used to the new name

You really do have your hands full. I really don't know how you are doing girl. I had a hard time with just Benjamin and four dogs when he was first born. I can't even imagine how you are doing it all. Do you feel like Superwomen some days? Maybe we should get you a cape to wear around.
October 8th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
your friend is overcharging you! ouch!!

I am so sorry the house fell through But i am glad you found out about the problems before you bought it.
October 8th, 2008, 10:42 AM
HAHA. what is a dull moment?? i really would like to know!! When you live with ALL Males theres never a dull moment. I like my life as it is, cause i stay on my toes all the time...LOL..we are just wanting to get it all done and over with then i can sit on my big ol' butt for the rest of the year. In Canada the weather is never what it says it will be. so we are trying to finish all this before winter hits. cause then its like -45 or more.

Sabina i still think that there is a new person on here when i see my name..LOL. Im not used to it either.

Time flies when your having fun..HAHA..

October 8th, 2008, 10:47 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I'm so glad you checked in Brandy. I'm sorry the house fell through, but glad you found out now rather than after you bought it. I can't believe Mckenna is already 3 months old. Wow!

October 8th, 2008, 11:42 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
wow hon, you do have full hands......

it is so aggravating looking for a new house...we are in the process also....
fell in love with some, and discovered hidden problems too..... you will find the perfect home for your family.....

I am so glad you checked in with us......I know it is hard...but TRY to find some me time....even if its just a 20-30 minute rest, paging through a magazine, a hot bath...something, anything !!!

and when you figure out how to do it....tell me

October 8th, 2008, 11:54 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that is so much stuff going on! i don't know if i could do it! i am doing good to take care of Thea & the dog - plus i work from home.
too bad about the house, but at lest you found out before you got further in the process. i am sure you will find the perfect house.
that is great the Makenna is sleeping at night. Thea sleeps through the day - does that count?! we have most of our awake time from about 5pm to 2 or 3am.
October 8th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Dee, it sure stinks when things dont work out in your best interest hey?
Trust me i wish i knew how the heck i do it all! mabey cause its fast pase and the hrs seem like mins?
I dont even know what ME time it anymore! if its not being puked on, im being crapped on(from everyone) painted on, doing the wifely duties(LOL), homework paying attention to the kids, cooking and cleaning. wow!
and when i DO go out my cell is ringing from Dwayne cause Makenna is crying and he doesnt know what to do. And i get mad with him cause this is his 5th child! Grrr. ( we have been fighting a lot lately)man i wish i had a venting friend!
Sorry girls i really am. i shouldnt of said that Things are getting to me now.......

October 8th, 2008, 12:14 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Quote:
Trust me i wish i knew how the heck i do it all! mabey cause its fast pase and the hrs seem like mins?
I dont even know what ME time it anymore! if its not being puked on, im being crapped on(from everyone) painted on, doing the wifely duties(LOL), homework paying attention to the kids, cooking and cleaning. wow!
and when i DO go out my cell is ringing from Dwayne cause Makenna is crying and he doesnt know what to do. And i get mad with him cause this is his 5th child! Grrr. ( we have been fighting a lot lately)man i wish i had a venting friend!
Sorry girls i really am. i shouldnt of said that Things are getting to me now.......[/b]
I never realized how hard being a mommy would be......I LOVE it, really...but it is HARD !!
I get pooped on, farted,peed on.....even the dog needed her butt wiped last night GEEEEEEEZ !!!!
Wifely duites...yeah right........Mick has to settle for the adult channel right now

vent away girl..I am here!!

October 8th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Sorry girls i really am. i shouldnt of said that Things are getting to me now.......[/b]
I never realized how hard being a mommy would be......I LOVE it, really...but it is HARD !!
I get pooped on, farted,peed on.....even the dog needed her butt wiped last night GEEEEEEEZ !!!!
Wifely duites...yeah right........Mick has to settle for the adult channel right now

vent away girl..I am here!!
[/b]

i guess every relationship has its ups and downs ...i hate fighting!
i guess im just feeling VERY over whelmed at this point. i have my head to far up the arse sort of speak ....

Im always taking care of everyone else including my bratty brother. its NEVER ending! I just wish for one day that i could go out and not hear my cell ringing in the back pocket, and hearing my children crying. I understand that Dwayne is flustered to but he doesnt come home to cleaning cooking homework, baths, he comes home and cracks a beer and says where my supper . I tell him where to go and how far to shove it . im not a maid, im a mother and a wife. LOL WOW usually i dont like to tell people the wrongs of our marriage, but i had to get it out. just mabey there is someone out there facing the same thing as I am. Men care big DORKS!

Mabey I will get him the adult channels for a while. He likes them anyways. LOL
My man is a pervert its always on him mind.

being one person and trying to do the work of 10 doesnt help!! I think tonight i might just crack open a beer and say wheres my supper..HAHAHA

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search