implantation bleeding...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi girls...have taken like 5 OTPK all are positive but the line on it remains lights...last night I had some pink bleeding...very light. I immediately went to bed and prayed that this be nothing more than implantation bleeding. This morning there is still a trace of it but very very light. Last night I had mild cramps. If I was not pg I would be expecting my period today. I did some research on the net and found a varity of answers...most pointing to this being implantation bleeding but I am scared something is going wrong due to the faint pg line on my test even this morning. I did have blood drawn yesterday (per my request) so that the results would be there when I go see my dr on Wed. Oh also my BBT has not dropped significantly. It has remained between 98.3-98.6 these last few days including today (98.3)...
Anythoughts??? Thanks!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 7th, 2006, 11:02 AM
soontobemommyto3
Well, I stopped temping after my + HPT. I couldn't deal with any temp drops or anything. Hormones can make your temp go carzy so I didn't need that added stress.

As for the bleeding. I got IB with 3 of my pregnancies. But I got it around 7 or 8 dpo and it lasted a day or so and was brownish. So I don't really know.

I do know that some women will spot when their period is due because their body is still getting the signal that they are pregnant. And cramping is common early on for about 2 weeks or so. So it probably is ok.

What HPTs are you using? I would expect the line to get darker but the www.peeonastick.com lady says don't worry about it. HPTs don't tell you HOW pregnant your are just that you are. After you get your results on your beta from the DR had another one done, just to make sure the levels are increasing.

If it were me, and we already know I'm a worrier, I'd buy several of the same brand HPT (probably checking for lot numbers to be the same too - told you I'm crazy) and then take one today and one in two days and see if it is darker. But that is me.

I hope everything is ok!!! You could always go to the ER and have them check your levels too..
January 7th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Susan, you know I'm as crazy with you about the pg tests...good idea about buying the same brand My dr was great enough to give me 3 blood work orders so I will get another one drawn on Mon that way she can compare Fri and Mon numbers...You think that's a good idea? The bleeding has not stained the panty liner I put on and I think it has stopped right now...
You know how much I want this...
Thanks for the reply.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 7th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to anotherblessing03 Send a message via Yahoo to anotherblessing03
Norina-Its hard not to worry when you have been through a mc. Sounds like implantation spotting which is normal. Cramping is normal too.As far as the line not getting darker I went through that-it depends how much you drank and sometimes what you ate-some people dont show Hcg in their urine for a preg test until after af is due. I went through this last time-barely and I mean barely a line on EFR-my levels that day were 196 on a bt-so I dont worry so much about that. Wait a couple days test again w/the same kind of a test and you will see a darker line. Also I would definately get another beta done but do know those are stressful too. Let us know when you get the results and what brand test your using. +++++++vibes!

Debby
January 7th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Norina-Its hard not to worry when you have been through a mc. Sounds like implantation spotting which is normal. Cramping is normal too.As far as the line not getting darker I went through that-it depends how much you drank and sometimes what you ate-some people dont show Hcg in their urine for a preg test until after af is due. I went through this last time-barely and I mean barely a line on EFR-my levels that day were 196 on a bt-so I dont worry so much about that. Wait a couple days test again w/the same kind of a test and you will see a darker line. Also I would definately get another beta done but do know those are stressful too. Let us know when you get the results and what brand test your using. +++++++vibes!

Debby[/b]
Debby i appreciate your support. I used accuclear...i ahve used first respons this week too I think I've taken 5 total...I will get anther blood test on monday.
I have done some research on chemical pg because I got scared that this is whay it could be but most info I read is that your AF is a fe days late, you bleed heavy, and you bleed longer than usual. Mine is very light, a day before AF is supporse to arrive. i just wish it would stop...anyway those were more along the lines of implantation bleeding but who knows. that's what sucks about this process..it's all just one big waiting game!
i will keep you updated.

January 7th, 2006, 02:28 PM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Norina, I hope that everything is ok and I am sure that it is. I have been having some pretty good cramps myself. I would say not to worry and wait until you get your test results back. If you really are freaking out, I think a trip to ER would be good. Remember, implantation bleeding can be light in color and usually happens around the time you start your period, so it sounds like that's what you're experiencing. Try not to be such a worrier! (Pot, meet kettle )
January 7th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Thanks Leeda...if it gets wose I will go to the ER but I hope that we don't get to that point.

January 7th, 2006, 05:32 PM
soontobemommyto3
Quote:
Wait a couple days test ...
Debby[/b]
hehehe Debby, that doesn't sound like you, waiting a few days Sorry. Norina doesn't know you like I do.
January 10th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
Hello, Ladies! I'm popping in from DDC March 2006. I just had to stop by and give my 2 cents. I started spotting about 4 days after I found I was pregnant and let me tell you, I panicked! The worst thing I ever did was to go to the ER, because they told me I was going to miscarry, which I didn't, obviously. This early into the pregnancy is when a lot of women have the implantation bleeding. I know it's scary, but it's normal. Some of the blood could also be "old blood", left over from before. If I were you, I would try not to worry, stop taking those test because you're just going to drive yourself crazy! I took 10 test while I was bleeding, just to make sure. My doctor gave me the best advice..."There's nothing you can do but wait, so while you're waiting think happy thoughts about your baby, not bad thoughts. You'll stress yourself out and make matters worse!" I bled for 9 whole weeks! Talk about scary. I know you must be worried, but please try not to. I'm 32 weeks pregnant now and everything is fine, so there is hope!! Hang in there and good luck!

xxx

January 10th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Thank you for your post. i stopped bleeding after 24 hrs for I'm feeling better...I had 2 blood draws and am waiting for my numbers...I know I shouldn't worry and I am working on the "what will be will be" perspective...it's just hard, I'm sure you can all relate. Thanks again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search