How is everyone feeling?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2006, 04:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know that there is a few of us here that are newly pregnant. I have a question and hoping someone can help.

I miscarried in March at 11 weeks. I felt great the entire time I was p/g, only symptoms were sore bb''s and being tired. This time is different. I still have the sore bb's and am tired, but I am now feeling nausous on and off (I know this is normal), but the other thing is that my stomach area is hurting. I don't really know how to explain it, but it is achy, I cannot lean forward for a long period of time or my belly starts to hurt. Laying flat on my back is the best for me. Anyone feeling like this? Is it normal? I am thinking it may be from everything stretching and making room for baby.

Thanks for your input!!!

Amy

Stella Rae - May 22, 2009, 7lb 3oz, 20in and 4 weeks early!!!

January 10th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Amy...I do not have this but I have read that the ligaments are stretching and pulling making room for the baby so perhaps that is the cause for the soreness...kidna like when you pull a muscle? have you called your dr to ask what this might be?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 10th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Norina - I haven't called my dr...it is not like I am in a lot of pain, it is just uncomfortable sometimes. Know what I mean? I don't know...I think that all of us know that if we are going to m/c again, it will happen. There is not a lot that we can do about it.

January 10th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't know exactly what you're feeling, but I know early on I had all kinds of weird pains. I had some moments where my stomache hurt so bad, feeling like it was bloated and going to explode, that all I wanted to do was lay down! Hope you start feeling better soon!

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
January 10th, 2006, 10:24 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Oh, yes. I can't stand to use my stomach muscles because I'm afraid that I'll encourage that crampy feeling, or the pulled muscle one. I make DH help me up way too often. I'm sure that the feeling is perfectly normal for some women.

Other than that, severe nausea (I wish I'd just throw up, already!), extreme fatigue, and soreness all over, including boobs. I'll be honest, though, I'd rather keep having symptoms than to feel toooooo good--I'm reassured that there's still something in there taking advantage of what my body has to offer. I know it's probably weird, but I can't help it.

January 10th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had this early on and the Doc told me mine was constipation. Good luck and give your Doc a call. B
January 10th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Amy, every time I read a post from you I think we are more and more alike! I mc in April at 11 weeks and was feeling fine minus sore bbs and being tired. This time around we atarted together with the same symptoms, and now the past few days I have been sick to my stomach too- on and off and havent thrown up yet, but it is weird seeing someone go though what I am!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
January 10th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Oh, yes. I can't stand to use my stomach muscles because I'm afraid that I'll encourage that crampy feeling, or the pulled muscle one. I make DH help me up way too often. I'm sure that the feeling is perfectly normal for some women.

Other than that, severe nausea (I wish I'd just throw up, already!), extreme fatigue, and soreness all over, including boobs. I'll be honest, though, I'd rather keep having symptoms than to feel toooooo good--I'm reassured that there's still something in there taking advantage of what my body has to offer. I know it's probably weird, but I can't help it. [/b]
LOL
at I wish I'd just throw up already...i had that last time...it's horrible...I feel for you girl. I'm not nauseaus (yet) but I have this weird semell thing going on where the strangest things that I smell make me instantly gag..it probably looks funny to others.. I walk around gagging all day...

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 11th, 2006, 04:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my, the nausousness....I do not have m/s, mine is at night. I am feeling the best when I can lay flat. That is it. I had none of this with the other p/g.

I am going to call my dr. today and just give them a heads up. I do not have an u/s scheduled yet. I do see the dr. again on Jan 20. I will be 7w2d. I am hoping after the appt she will set me up an u/s, if not before.

Thanks guys!!!

Amy

January 11th, 2006, 09:26 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Oh, I hope you find something out on the 20th!!! If your doc is like mine, s/he might be able to do an ultrasound on the spot. (I've had many an OB/GYN visit start so innocently, only to end in being violated by that transvaginal probe!) Let us know what you find out! And as for your night sickness, mine gets worse around then, too...after 3 or so. Poor DH comes home and all I can think about is food and throwing up.

Norina...beware the sickness. Hehe. I was pretty much incapacitated by it the day before yesterday. I was pulled over in a parking lot with my head hanging out the door just letting drool flow out. I probably looked trashed, since I was behind the bar/adult store. Nice.

January 12th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
It could be implantation with is normal to have a little cramps, your uterus could be growing already or you might be getting constipated. They say if you are nauseous you are less likely to misscarry. I am very nauseous with this pregancy but not the one where I m/c. Take care, how far along are you?

January 13th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Hey Amy...i thought of you this morning when I laughed and my stomach muscles feel as if I did 100 sit ups yesterday!
jessica, that's a funny story...hope you're feeling better!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search