My results are in!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I called my dr's office today for my test results although I am seeing her tomorrow because I am so anxious. The receptionist said I couldn't get them because the dr hadn't signed off on them and just to wait till tomorrow. I felt sad about this but was like "ok"...but then after office hours SHE CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She called from her personal cell phone in her car on her way to the hospital! How awesome is my dr? She said when she saw my name on her computer she got so excited she had to call me...I'm crying but happy tears this time Anyway my results are:

1/6/06 HCG 154 progesterone 30

1/9/06 HCG 550

She said no intercourse, take my vitamins, and folic acid. She was very happy to hear I already started these both.

She said she will do an hcg ck every week and will get me in for an u/s as soon as my hcg gets into the 1000's...at this rate that should be by next week right?

I am so happy right now............

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 10th, 2006, 05:56 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
I congratulated you in another board, but WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! I'm just so happy for you! What a relief, huh??? Sounds like a sticky, determined baby. The best kind.

*squeal*

January 10th, 2006, 06:11 PM
soontobemommyto3
that's great news! They more than doubled... twins again?
January 10th, 2006, 06:49 PM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am really so happy for you, norina. I know you must be so excited.
January 10th, 2006, 09:05 PM
I would be so happy if it were twins again

Wann hear something ironic? the dr is suspecting testicular cancer in nathanel...he has to go in for another u/s tomorrow...if that's what he has and i got pg before they found it and we have this baby...it's yet another miracle...
he said he never thought he'd be excited to have testicular cancer (says it's the easiest one to treat)...i told him we will ahve to freeze some sperm though before hand if it turns out to be so.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 11th, 2006, 04:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to naybutterfly1
Wow! That sounds great! Congrats. Good luck for the nine month haul
January 11th, 2006, 05:03 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What wonderful news , I know you are so happy. So sorry about Nathaniel, he will be in our prayer. Hooray for sticky babies. B
January 11th, 2006, 07:47 AM
hopin4a4rth
YAY!!!! That is wonderful news!!!!

Sorry about Nathaniel... hope that he doesn't have testicular cancer. Will keep in my prayers.
January 11th, 2006, 09:15 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Oh, I hate to hear that about Nathanael, but if it has to be any cancer, you're right--testicular cancer is one of the easier ones to treat with a higher survival rate!

Is he getting more excited about the baby???

January 11th, 2006, 11:13 AM
soontobemommyto3
Quote:
I would be so happy if it were twins again

Wann hear something ironic? the dr is suspecting testicular cancer in nathanel...he has to go in for another u/s tomorrow...if that's what he has and i got pg before they found it and we have this baby...it's yet another miracle...
he said he never thought he'd be excited to have testicular cancer (says it's the easiest one to treat)...i told him we will ahve to freeze some sperm though before hand if it turns out to be so.[/b]
A friend of mine's husband had that. They froze spermies, went through the IVF and had another baby. Oh and he is doing great too. It does seem to be an easy one. Isn't that what Lance Armstrong had too? Mabye your b/f can go on to win the tour de France now
January 11th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Yeah that is what Lance had. Whenever I mention Lance Armstrong Nathanael totally compares his cancer as faaaar worse than Lance's...it's like a competition to see who beat the worst kind of cancer...he's silly
Thanks for the encouraging story about your friend.

January 11th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Just an update:
U/s results on Nathanael are inconclusive...uriologist says.."there's something there but we can't deem it cancer just yet"...it's a watch and wait game at this point. A little frustrating but a little hopeful as well if that makes sense?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search