It's funny how we get our BFPs...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2006, 03:31 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
and then we worry out of our minds once we do. At least, that's my scenario.

My symptoms are near about gone all of a sudden. I noticed yesterday especially. I have decided to go to the ER and just say whatever I have to get some levels drawn or U/S or whatever. I have to know. I can't not worry and I can't be happy about this baby until I know if he/she is alive and well.
January 11th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh Leeda....I know exactly how you feel. Please let us know if you go to ER and let us know what you find out. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Amy

Stella Rae - May 22, 2009, 7lb 3oz, 20in and 4 weeks early!!!

January 11th, 2006, 06:05 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Please let us know how things are going, B
January 11th, 2006, 08:04 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I went to the OB ER and they drew some blood, and after waiting for two hours, they let me know that my hCG was 800. The doc who was on call then did an U/S saying that she didn't really expect to see anything and just noted that my uterine lining was thickening like it was supposed to and that she saw nothing abnormal. My cervix is closed as well. I am going back on Saturday to get another set drawn. I will be at work that day, so Im going in before work and they will call me with the results and also to let me know I can come down for another sonogram. The doc said we might be able to see a sac in a few days. When I mentioned that my symptoms were less than what they were, she dind't seem concerned and said that it wasn't bad, it was lucky. I told her that I was worried because of my prior loss and she said that m/c were usually isolated inicidents (which I guess in MOST cases they are, but I still worry). So...how do I feel? I feel better, but will feel much better when I get those new levels on Saturday.
January 11th, 2006, 08:06 AM
Super Mommy
Oh wow! I hope everything is okay- I know what you mean about being so nervous. Miscarriage takes the innocence out of pregnancy, so it's definately hard to go without worrying!! Let us know how things go!!
Waiting for #2!
</div>
January 11th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good for you for being proactive! Let us know how sat goes..I know waiting for those comparison numbers is nerve wracking to say the least.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 11th, 2006, 08:45 AM
hopin4a4rth
The HCG's don't really tell you anything unless you get 2 done in 48 hrs. At least that's what my midwife told me on two different occasions.

(((hugs))) I haven't stopped worrying since I got my BFP back in November. I had all the bloodwork & ultrasound done and everything looks good, but I still worry.

Hope everything is ok w/ your little one!!
January 11th, 2006, 10:21 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
You're right--it's been nothing but worry for me every single time. And I woke up with lessened symptoms this morning and am spending my day moping about it. Hehe.

Glad you got some peace of mind at the ER. For just over 5 weeks, that's a pretty good number, I think, right? Please let us know what you findout from the second draw!!!

Like Norina said, I'm glad that you took charge of your situation. It's just easier when you know something, isn't it?

Good luck Saturday!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search