My intro

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2006, 04:00 PM
MommyStacey2012's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to MommyStacey2012 Send a message via MSN to MommyStacey2012 Send a message via Yahoo to MommyStacey2012
I post more on pregnancy loss board. I have two healthy kids. I had three m/c before my daughter
10/1998,5/1999,10,1999 I still can belive I had my daughter. I had here august 25,2000 she came early her due date was sept 4. Afther her my husband want to have a another baby. I had three more m/c june/2001,sept/2001,feb/2002 I was got luck again and find out I was 5 week pregnant apirl 22,2002. I got the scrae of my live when I was 11 wks pregnant I thought I was m/c my son. I when to er and their did u/s and say I wasn't m/c I had subcore herroge(spelling) I was hospital for 72 hr and release and put on totaly bedrest. He was born at 34wks on november 25,2002. I didn't plan to get pregnant after that for 3 yr. Apirl 2004 I found I was pregnant again and I m/c on june ,2004. I got pregnat july and and I m/c sept /04
I then got pregnant oct 31 2004. I didn't find out till feb that I was pregnant. I have arrohemea ( I some time got mth withy no mth time) . I found out in apirl 2005 I was pregnant with twins due july 25 2005. I was a high risk pregnancy. I had preclampisa and blood disorder and serious moring sickness. I was talk care og my old kids myself my husband had be cheap on me with some other girl since june 2004 and she tought him in nov she was pregnant with a baby girl and he decid in jan to dicvore from me. I told him in feb I was pregnany and he didn't belive me. his girlfriend had her little girl apirl 21 2005. I when in to preterm labour june 17,2005 I when to hospital and nurse and drs lost one of my twins heartbeat and they move me to l&d room and them lost other baby hearbeat. The dr move me for emercanery c/s. I was put to sleep I don't like epirdul. I woke up in recovery room and I was told my son had a cord wrap around his neck and he might not live long. and They brouht my daughter to me in incdubte. They then move me to my room and The nusre gave me some thing in my iv to sleep. I wore up at 6 am an want to bf my duaghter . I beep for my nusre she told me she be there soon. I wait till 7 30 to beep her again . she final came a 8 am and told me my babys had pass that night my daughter live 8 hour and my son 2 hour. I was in shock I when home to my empty apt. with no support my husband live in another state. I counld't even call him to tell me I lost my twins. final my lawyer call him and told him . He call me two day later and say he was sorry. AS or july 30 we got back together. still married. I start tcc to again this yr
Seraphina Nova 5/10/2013
Ten Angels in heaven
January 11th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
whoa, you have definately had your share of trials- I am glad you found us here and I am hoping you get all the support you need! Take it easy and good luck!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
January 11th, 2006, 06:33 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
I know you from the loss board, but welcome to this one! Again, I'm so sorry for so many losses and especially for losing your children after birth. I can't imagine how difficult that must be.

I hope that you and your husband get what you want very soon.

January 11th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh sweetie...you have far too much loss for anyone person...I am so sorry for all the pain you have had to endure. I wish you only good things to come...
May I ask, have you and your husband been through therapy? I ask because ti might be good for the two of you to have some additional support while you ttc...fertility issues such as you have described can be and already ahve been a difficult thing in your realtionship...it might help to prepare yourselves together and individually for what's to come in the future whether it be good or bad.
I'll be thinking of you.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 12th, 2006, 08:46 AM
MommyStacey2012's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to MommyStacey2012 Send a message via MSN to MommyStacey2012 Send a message via Yahoo to MommyStacey2012
Quote:
Oh sweetie...you have far too much loss for anyone person...I am so sorry for all the pain you have had to endure. I wish you only good things to come...
May I ask, have you and your husband been through therapy? I ask because ti might be good for the two of you to have some additional support while you ttc...fertility issues such as you have described can be and already ahve been a difficult thing in your realtionship...it might help to prepare yourselves together and individually for what's to come in the future whether it be good or bad.
I'll be thinking of you.[/b]
we are in marriage therpay right now.
Seraphina Nova 5/10/2013
Ten Angels in heaven
January 12th, 2006, 10:16 AM
hopin4a4rth
You have had a lot of loss. I'm so sorry

I'm glad you & your hubby are back together & going to therapy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search