BOBBIE

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2008, 03:00 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
just checking in on you girlie !!!!

November 21st, 2008, 06:56 PM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, what's the latest missy? I miss seeing all your pictures, especially the m&m ones

November 21st, 2008, 07:19 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here!!! Just busy as usual... LOL We lost another manager at work... this time the STORE MANAGER He "left to persue other interests" today I am not sure how I feel about it. I have mixed emotions. I liked the guy as a person (he was pretty funny sometimes) but have had better managers in the past. We are now literally half staff. We are short 6 now.

I am not sure I can physically do it anymore. I wish I could start FMLA now, but I want to wait until after my little guy is born. I would rather have the time with him. Part of me knows if I don't get out of there soon I will be in pre-term labor. I swear I walk 5 miles a day during a 9 hr shift. My feet are swollen so bad after I get out and for the first time in my life I have hemmoroids (sp?) Most nights I just want to come home and cry. I didn't want my pregnancy to be like this. I LOVE being pregnant and want to be able to enjoy it without all this pain.

Okay enough whining We are painting the baby's room tonight! Well starting it anyways. I changed my mind on the bedding and got a different set. We did have this one....

http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products...li4807beds.html

but I decided I like this one better....

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...rodid=11314386
Our local stores didn't have it, so I ordered it from a store near my sister. She is picking it up tomorrow and will bring it on turkey day I did get the border, valance and wall hangings at our store. I think I am going to get the mobile and possibly the lamp tomorrow. I have to somehow find another roll or two of border. The set is discontinued so it might be a bit difficult but I am up for a challenge.

We did the bottom of the walls dark brown and the top light brown. We bought the crown molding and chair rail today. They will be white. I still have to get base molding and new bi-fold doors for the closet. The ones on it now are way outdated and won't work with the crown molding. They get in the way.... and I really LOVE crown molding. We have slowly put it through out the house. I want to stencil blue and or green stars on the upper part of the wall. Just not sure how it will look or how exactly to space them out.

This is the crib and changing table we got. I still have to buy the dresser, but I am having a hard time getting it. I don't want to pay shipping and we can't order it into the store directly. I am trying to figure out a way around the $65 delivery charge

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_04988054000P
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...8056000P?mv=rr

I am REALLY happy with the furniture. I wasn't sure I would love it, but I do. I finally feel like I made a decision on the nursery and it was the right one. Before I was so undecided. I will post pics as soon as I can. My hard drive is full and I can't even get my Nikon program to even open anymore. I feel like I am a mess right now....LOL

In other news.... my daughter got her first AF yesterday. She is 14. Man she is miserable though! LOL Sucks being a girl!

Oh and Dave's dad has been really into taking care of his grandson and decided Dave's car wasn't safe, so he told him to sell it and gave us another $2000 to buy a better vehicle. So now we are shopping for a minivan. Looks like we have enough for a 2000 or newer. I HATE taking handouts, but he was very serious about wanting to give it to us...this man is such a sweetie. Not long ago he gave us money to finish the roof...on the condition we start with the part above HIS GRANDCHILDS room. LOL

I think that is about it for updates from me and my crazy life. 10weeks6days to go!!!!!!!!! I really need to buy a car seat.....

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

November 21st, 2008, 07:44 PM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, you sure do have a lot going on. I can't believe you only have 10w6d left to go! WOOHOO

Sorry about work, I remember I was soooo over work by the time I was in my third tri with Naden but I was happy in the end that I held out until like a couple days before I delivered him.

I love the furniture you chose and I had no idea that Costco sold nursery sets. I am going to have to check out what they offer That's exciting that you'll get to buy a new car/van too! KUP. I want to see pics of the nursery and belly shots when you can upload your photos to the computer

November 21st, 2008, 08:15 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I figured out how to upload with a different uploader.... LOL But the battery on my camera was just about dead....I did get one shot. I am charging the battery now. I will post more pics taken with sunlight so you can see the true colors. That pic really doesn't show much.... but I figured better than nothing right?

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

November 21st, 2008, 09:04 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68

there you are !!!

Oh dear...it sounds like you have so much going on...
I really hope things get better at work, but I KNOW this time of the year is just brutal!! but you shouldn't over do it Bobbie, I know it is hard, but try not too.
swollen feet AND roids...UGH......2 things I do NOT miss .....but well worth it in the grand scheme of things
I seriously LOVE everything you picked....your little boy is going to be so very lucky !!!!!!!!

big to you girlie !

oh and give one to Amanda too !

November 22nd, 2008, 10:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG!! I cannot believe you are so close already!!!

I love the bedding set you chose, way more than the first one, and the room sounds like its going to be stunning!! I cannot wait to see it done!!!
November 22nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bobbie the new bedding is gorgeous and so is the furniture!! I can't wait to see it all done!! I hope things get better at work, you deffo don't need this right now!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search