We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. putting on your shoes yep! and to think im only 5 weeks! 2. sleeping flat on your back and trying to breathe thats always been a problem 3. getting out of bed only because of being tired 4. seeing your feet nope i can still manage that no problem (for now!)
Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
1. putting on your shoes - not yet but I'm sure it will be eventually. I always wear shoes I don't have to tie so that helps.
2. sleeping flat on your back and trying to breathe - laying flat on my back is just uncomfortable in general. I've never been a back sleeper though. I'm a side sleeper
3. getting out of bed - actually it's gotten better. Before I would get so dizzy when I stood up but now that's seemed to pass. I'm sure when I get bigger this will be an issue
4. seeing your feet - not an issue yet, LOL
I think my biggest issue right now is always being out of breath. I walk up the stairs and you'd think I climbed a mountain based on my panting!
1. putting on your shoes - It's getting harder, but I still manage somehow
2. sleeping flat on your back and trying to breathe - Just started with that, I never realize that it would be that hard, but I like doing it because "baby bump" moves like crazy and I love seeing that
3. getting out of bed - Oh god that's horrible, it takes me forever to get out and in
4. seeing your feet - I can still see them if I really want to