Stomach bug

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So Naden has the stomach bug and I think I am going to get it (or am fighting it off). Naden's thrown up a few times and had the runs. I feel so bad for him. He keeps saying his tummy hurts I am in the process of washing all his bedding because he upchucked all over his bedding and then slept in it! He had food pieces crusted to his head when I got him up this morning and then when I pulled off all the sheets he pointed at some of the food chunks and said "rice cereal" (like rice krispies) and tried to eat one! I of course start gagging at this point. UGH

My stomach was upset all night but not to the point where I thought I would throw up. It's been upset all morning and so all I've been able to eat is saltines (which is terrible for my low carb diet). I just hope I don't come down with it. I am scared that Travis will get it and probably right on Thanksgiving. He always gets sick on a holiday.

Okay, I guess I'm done whining now. I think I'll take a nap after my 12:00 meeting. I just feel completely exhausted. WAH

November 24th, 2008, 11:44 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I hope you and Naden feel better soon honey!

November 24th, 2008, 05:10 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OH, the flu bug just stinks!! I hope that Travis doesn't get it, and that you and Naden get better soon!!

November 25th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Thanks ladies It's amazing what one day difference makes. I feel so much better. I am hoping Naden will too when he wakes up. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that Travis doesn't get it!!

November 25th, 2008, 06:30 AM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad you're feeling better today, I hope Naden is too!! now just tell Travis he's not allowed to get sick!!
November 25th, 2008, 10:03 AM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
So how is Naden today? Hows Travis? Are you still feeling in the clear of it? I sure hope so..noone wants a bug
November 25th, 2008, 12:40 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG - the story about the rice krispie - that is so gross and really funny at the same time!!!

So happy you are feeling better and hope Naden is feeling better too. Is Travis taking any precautions so he doesn't get sick too?

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
November 25th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Thanks ladies. Naden woke up and still had the runs this morning and then he layed on the couch all morning but just woke up and seems so much better. I think I just had to get some food in him. He had a bowl of cereal and a jar of baby food (yep, 2.5 but still eats baby food!). He seems happy now. I am a little concerned because I am baby sitting for my friend tomorrow and they all have the bug. I hope we don't catch it again! That would just suck but I she really needs my help so I'm not going to bail on her. Maybe I'll just wear a face mask LOL

November 25th, 2008, 06:57 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
aww Im glad Naden got some food in him..hey whatever he likes he likes right? Good Luck tommrow..hopefully they arent contagious anymore!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search