My dr appt

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2008, 11:30 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Well I went to my reg ob appt today. All is well. We got to hear the hb. I go back in 2 weeks and then every week until he's born. Each visit I will have an u/s and see the doc. So, I will be seeing alot of my lil guy. Do all these u/s harm the baby in any way? And in 2 weeks I will set my c-section date I am so excited.

I go to the GD dr on Wednesday. My ob asked today how this was going. I told her all my numbers have been in range except my fasting. It's supposed to be under 95. Mine is usually between 98-100. She thinks they may have to put me on something. I hope I don't have to do the shots. I'll do what it takes though.

November 24th, 2008, 11:51 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
so glad baby is doing well and how reassuring to have lots of appointments and ultrasounds. i was monitored closely too and had well over a dozen u/s. no problems with that.
sorry your numbers have been a bit high.
November 24th, 2008, 11:54 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
im glad it went well hun.
i had lots of scans with sadie and she is great. will be great to see your little one every week before he is born
xxx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
November 24th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY for a great appointment! How nice you get to see your little guy every week until he's born. I have my appointment on Weds but it's with the nurse practicionar and after that I go every two weeks, but I don't know for how long. I hope that they will do at least one more u/s before he's born.

November 24th, 2008, 05:18 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't think that the u/s will hurt your little one, and how exciting that you get to see him grow each week!

Sorry your #'s are not looking so good, but it sounds like they monitoring you really well. Hang in there. You don't have that much longer to go and you will be holding Tyler in your arms!
November 25th, 2008, 06:04 AM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for getting to see the little guy more frequently. I don't think the u/s will hurt the baby at all.

Your numbers don't seem that far out of range from what you listed so I hope they don't make you have to do shots. Please KUP. HUGS

November 25th, 2008, 10:00 AM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Im glad the baby is doing well Chelle..I sure hope they dont have to put you on the shot..maybe they can go over your diet with you and find a way around it!!!

I had ultrasounds every two weeks from week 17 up to week 34, its just a type of sound wave I think. So no Im sure they wont hurt anything at all. Big plus for getting to see lil man so much more..its amazing to watch them grow like that!!!
November 25th, 2008, 11:48 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
it sounds like everything is going well hon....
your numbers are NOT terrible either......maybe just a tweak is need at nighttime with a lower carb snack or dinner...dont ket it get you down though...you are doing great !!!

November 25th, 2008, 12:36 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow - that sounds good to me, only 3-5 points off.....also, as far as the u/s's are concerned, I am sure they are harmless - it is just sound waves. Plus, your doctor wouldn't do them if he thought it could be harmful. If it were me, I would be stoked to see my little guy every week....

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search