Thanksgiving storys..

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2008, 07:56 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Funny, sad, drama...lets hear it! I will go first.

My brother has a keg party the night before Thanksgiving to smoke turkeys and hams. Well DH goes there and doesnt come home until 10 am this morning..which is fine I knew that was the plan. He crawls in bed for a nap..and never gets back up. He misses his sons first Thanksgiving because he was hungover. I am hurt and irrate and well just pissed off. He is still in the bed. He deserves a good time but he did not have to miss this day..our family does it big and we are all there its my favorite holiday. I tried not to let it ruin my time but well .

So give me your funnys and dramas...I wanna hear em ladies!!!
November 28th, 2008, 07:07 AM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yikes Jennifer. I would have been so pissed at DH too!

Our Thanksgiving went well. The only hiccup is that the Turkey took longer to cook than I expected. I specifically bought one like 10lbs smaller than usual so that I wouldn't have to get up early to cook it. Anyway, I didn't like the brand as much and thought it was more dry than other years but it was all still yummy. Travis made the mashed potatoes and I did the rest. It was actually pretty nice to spend a quite Thanksgiving together rather than hosting people like we typically do. I enjoyed it very much

November 28th, 2008, 07:45 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We had a pretty good Thanksgiving. I got to meet Stephan (An exchange student from Germany who stayed with my in-laws while DH was in High School). He is very funny! He told me alot of great stories about DH that I hadn't heard before. he had me rolling!!! I think he also had the hots for DH's aunt. He followed her around the whole night. It was pretty funny!! But I don't blame him. She is a hottie!!

November 28th, 2008, 09:17 AM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ours was good. We went to the in laws and my family went as well. It was nice to not have to do 2 Thanksgivings like we have done in the past. Zoe was pretty good, although she didn't nap very well. Too much going on I guess. At least she didn't scream her head off the whole time. Oh, the things I am thankful for!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search