Nathans two month appoinment

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2008, 10:04 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
So it went ok. He weighs 12lbs3oz..hes a growing boy!!! Doctor said he needs more tummy time..and he can come off soy and go on the regular formula . He got three shots and had to retake a newborn test that was borderline for amino acid deficency Ill know the results in two weeks. Hes smiling now but not often..I guess he is a little delayed due to being a preemie. He is in a size 2 diaper now..the 1 have started cutting into his legs. I got him a new tummy mat and we are going to get in WAY more tummy time..doc said he has to much head lag..which is common is larger babies. Hes cooing..and if you go by PAL playroom there is a video of him cooing while I tickle!!! So heres a few pics of him and tummy time!! Love you all!

And my fav of the day...
November 28th, 2008, 07:06 AM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aw, what a cutie pie!

November 28th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness, he is super cute. I just want to tickle his belly in that last picture Precious

I'm glad the appt went okay. Tummy time was never much fun for Naden but I eased him into it by propping his chest up on the boppy then eventually it was straight on the ground. This is such a fun stage though because you can see some of their personalities starting to show and smiles melt your heart.

I hope the amino acid test comes back clear. Please KUP

November 28th, 2008, 02:08 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww....he is a sweetie pie!! Glad he is putting on weight well and can come off the soy now. That is great! I am hoping the test comes back all clear, please KUP on that!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
November 28th, 2008, 06:24 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
he is so cute !!!

you know Katie HATED tummy time....

if you have him on your chest while you recline that will help him also, like tummy time....it may be easier to start that way

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search