Hello again ladies

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2008, 01:49 PM
Regular
Hi everyone. Sorry to have been absent for so long. I have been keeping up with your posts but have had no energy to write my own. I have been horribly nauseous 24 hours a day for weeks - but that is no excuse. I am doing my best to keep up with my work (dh is a stay at home dad so if I don't work we don't eat). It is now almost 10 weeks and ultasound last Thursday looks good. I spotted a little on Thursday morning but it doesn't seem to be a problem. Hoepfully next ultrasound this Thursday will also bring good news.

I am now only about 2 weeks away from the point in my last pregnancy where I had a major bleed that eventually led to fetal demise many weeks later. I am praying that this won't happen again but am freaking out a little because there is no explanation for what happened last time. I also had a big internal bleed at the same stage of the pregnancy with my dd but that resolved. I keep reminding myself that this is a different pregnancy and am sending my womb sticky vibes but I can't help worrying that something is wrong with me that makes my body do this every time. We shall see! I really really really want this baby .

December 1st, 2008, 02:19 PM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
UGH for the m/s. I am so sorry you are having to deal with that constantly. Hopefully it passes soon.

Every time you approach a loss date it is so scary. I hope that the date comes and goes before you realize it. Keep sending those positive thoughts and energy to your little one. Prayers coming at cha. HUGS

December 1st, 2008, 02:32 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry about the m/s...I hope you won't have to deal with it for much longer.
Like Danica said it's scary everytime you approach a loss date, take it one day at the time, each day is a mini milestone and we are here for you. Sending you lots of positive thoughts

December 1st, 2008, 03:47 PM
Melanie0507's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you're hanging in there, even with all that ucky m/s.

Hope your loss date passes without incident and hope you are feeling better soon!

Glad you posted an update!
Owen 5/17/09 (Born with Hirschsprung's Disease)
And expecting our newest addition 5/7/12

December 1st, 2008, 04:39 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Sorry about the m/s. I hope the loss date passes with no issues. Stick bean stick!!

December 1st, 2008, 07:26 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
sorry about the morning sickness !! does anything help it at all for you??
I tried to drink ginger ale....MOST of the time it stayed down

sending LOTS of sticky dust hon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search