Well ,I am starting to do it again !!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Everytime I go to the bathroom I am looking for blood.. I swear after having a miscarriage the fun of being pregnant is over. I really want to enjoy this pregnancy but I am not sure I can till I have a baby in my arms. I always thought I would be fine after I saw the heartbeat .With my loss at 19.5 weeks I will be nervous this whole pregnancy..

I am sure you are all in the same boat and feel the same way. I just had to get this off my chest

Thanks ladies for listening
December 4th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I still look and see if there is any blood. It does get easier and you will start enjoying the pregnancy. I'm still scare of loosing the baby, but I think once I started feeling him move, I calmed down a bit. Everyday is a new milestone, I think for most of us the big milestone is when we m/c our babies, after that, it will get easier. We are always here for you.

December 4th, 2008, 12:29 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I also still check the tp. I guess it's just habit now. Like Patty said, it does get better........but the fear never goes away.

December 4th, 2008, 12:31 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Mary it is totally understandable....
I wish it could be easy for moms like us to enjoy every minute without those fears lurking around every corner !

with every day,week,month that passes, it gets easier...

we are here for you !

December 4th, 2008, 12:46 PM
*Judy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry Mary! But you are right, we have been there. I checked every time I went from the day I found out I was pregnant until the morning of our c section.
December 4th, 2008, 01:08 PM
MamaTTx2's Avatar Super Mommy
Me too...still check every time I am using the bathroom. Sometimes I even go in just to check. I miss the naiveness (did I just make that word up??) of my first pregnancy. Never worried about a thing...well, i had one worry--I was completely obsessed, to the point were I thought I would need to talk to a professional, about worrying that my baby would be born with both boy and girl parts. Seems funny now but at the time it was horrifying!

Kaylee Rose (born April 13, 2009)
Ethan Lucas (5 yrs. old)
December 4th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies . i am glad that I found this Forum. I know my husband will listen but I know we can not understand or relate like you ladies

THANKS
December 4th, 2008, 02:19 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Honey its perfectly normal..I dont think there is a woman out there who doesnt catch themselfs looking and checking always. I know I did..and I can remember posting about it here the same way. I hope that you find some peace sweety...
December 4th, 2008, 03:18 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I am checking too I don't think it will ever end

December 5th, 2008, 12:04 AM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww Mary, I am sorry, and can't imagine what you went through before. All my losses were 1st trimester. For me, my confidence grew after my loss dates, and just got better and better the further I got. However, now that I am near the end, I wake up everyday and just wait for Hayden to move. Not sure why I am feeling this way again, but I guess it is just a part of the process for us PAL girls. Luckily, we have eachother to lean on.

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
December 5th, 2008, 04:42 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mary - I understand how you feel. I still check the TP everyday, and check my symptoms, and watch for anything at all out of the ordinary. My loss was at 20 wks, but it was right about where I am at now in my pg that I found out I was having problems, so I'm pretty nervous about my up-comming ultrasound, I think that I will probably be just a nervous wreck until after I get well past my loss date. I'm sure I will still be nervous and scared afterwords too, but probably not as bad as I am right now. Lots of hugs for you, and here's to hoping that our minds will be eased soon!

December 5th, 2008, 05:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
IAMommy-- I completly agree .. Ultrsounds are going to make me so nervous,but then they will be a big relief too... I hope you the best of luck ,, You already have such a cute little tummy !!!!

vivtorialv.. You are right these ladies are great !!
December 5th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We all know exactly what you are feeling. Pregnancy is such a scary thing now but like some of the other ladies said, you have to set small milestones and eventually you start to find it easier to breathe and actually start imagining about the future. The anxiety is still there but it does lesson a bit over time. I'll be the happiest when I am holding the baby though. I think pregnancy (and loss) has caused me to get some grey hairs!

December 5th, 2008, 06:24 AM
.x~KAT~x.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to .x~KAT~x.
yeh im trying not to keep checking...but it is so hard! i guess at least we are feeling the same...and we are not going barmy on our own! x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search