kind of an update

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2008, 07:52 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
i called doc today because i hadnt heard anything and he said i had to wait for midwife unit to call but they want me for a scan on mon or tue. i asked what was going on and he said he couldnt tell me. i asked again saying "i know something has come back because if this was a miscarriage like you stated (not my own doc) then i would not be involved with maternity"
apparently my bloods showed that in general I am ok and that there has been a "significant rise" in my hcg (he didnt say how much) but stated it wasnt as much as he would like to see with twins
im still confused because its been over 2 weeks since i was there so there is obviously going to be a big rise in hcg anyway but right now im praying that they are still rising and at least one of the twins is growing. it means i have to play the waiting game again all weekend but at least im holding on to a glimmer of hope. still trying not to get too excited though
thanks for all your thoughts and prayers girls
xxx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
December 5th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Sarah I'm praying for you and the twins. I'm sorry you have to wait until monday, make sure you take it easy all weekend, rest as much as you can.
love you hon!

December 5th, 2008, 08:21 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Oh honey, I hope those twins are growing in there. I'm praying so hard for you. Try to take it easy over the weekend and relax as best you can. I love ya honey

December 5th, 2008, 08:44 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

sorry they didn't have more info for you yet. thinking of you and praying for those babies.
December 5th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Pound's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
why won't he tell you??? i would demand to know. maybe he doesn't have all the details yet. i hope everything turns out ok, it's hard to wait.

December 5th, 2008, 08:56 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
they have requested all details are sent to them and midwife unit. docs dont tell us the hcg unfortunatly, just if rising or not. i only found out last time cos i got a really nice doc who understood how i felt. its a shame my own doc isnt about now (he has gone off the island for his course today ) because he would have told me everything. grrrrrr
oh well. hcg rising = something happening still = sarah keeps praying and doing as shes told, resting!
im trying to be positive
xx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
December 5th, 2008, 09:52 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
That is a bummer he cant tell you more....BUT rising #'s are a good sign hon!

keeping you in my T & P's !!!!

December 5th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Generally Crispy
I'm sorry they left you sitting on the edge of your seat. I am praying that come monday or tuesday that they will have news that will put your mind at ease. I am hoping that everything is okay. Be sure to get enough rest.
December 5th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I honestly hate doctors offices They just think you can wait for ever to see or hear the results. I was waiting fo mine and still had not heard anything the next day until I called and complained.

I really hope this is good news for you Sara !!!!!!!!!!
December 5th, 2008, 02:21 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh honey, I am so sorry you are still in this uncertain stage, but am happy that the numbers are rising. No matter what, that is a good sign. I will keep you in my T&P's that things turn out well and this was just a bump in the road. Please KUP!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
December 5th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What an emotional rollercoaster, and to make you wait over a weekend is horrible.
December 5th, 2008, 08:06 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
So sorry you are still waiting for anwsers..I know that Monday is going to be so far away for you but I am sending many prayers for a fast weekend, and wonderful news.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search