Hello Ladies and Good Luck!!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Send a message via AIM to momofchristianandpaulie
Hello Ladies!!! I am new here, so going to introduce myself...My name is Heather, I have 2 little boys 3 and 4 years old...I had a d and c in June 2005....Went to the doctor for my first visit (6 weeks), saw the heartbeat, was ecstatic, went back to the doctor 2 weeks later, baby stopped growing 2 days after my 6 week u/s...DEVESTATED!!! Just found out last week I am pregnant again, YEAH!!!! I am guessing my due date to be around Sept 15, but I go for my first ultrasound on Wed...1/17, I am sooooo terribly nervous!!! I have no symptoms of being pregnant at all, other than the fact that I take a HPT about every day, lol.....I hope that all of you are doing well, and that we all can be of great support to eachother thru this time of worry, concern and hope....
January 16th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! i am so happy to find another person joingin us on this board. your psot sounds liek I feel... so excited yet nervous at the same time! you came to right place! I am sorry to hear of your loss in June...i had a m/c in march and then m/c twins in may of last year...i knwo the word, "devestation' well...
I think my dd is 9/16! we are so close to one another! I have had my levels checked and so far so good but no u/s until 1/25. this is the longest week and 1 day of my life
I wish you a happy healthy 9 months! Let us know how your appt goes. i will be thinking fo you.
p.s I took 5 pg tests in 5 days...still a double pink line in all five! so you're not alone

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 17th, 2006, 03:22 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome, this is an awesome board for support. B
January 17th, 2006, 06:08 AM
hopin4a4rth
(((hugs))) Welcome!! I'm sorry you had a loss. Pregnancy is so worrisome... especially after a loss. I'm glad you found us!!!

Hope that your appt goes well & you see a wonderful strong h/b.
January 17th, 2006, 07:32 AM
SpugsLady's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to SpugsLady Send a message via Yahoo to SpugsLady
It's good to hear your pregnant again and Glad to hear it hasnt put you off trying again.

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS

<div align="center"></div>
January 17th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Send a message via AIM to momofchristianandpaulie
Thanks so much ladies....I look forward to getting to know all of you!!! Lots of sticky dust to all!

Quote:
Welcome! i am so happy to find another person joingin us on this board. your psot sounds liek I feel... so excited yet nervous at the same time! you came to right place! I am sorry to hear of your loss in June...i had a m/c in march and then m/c twins in may of last year...i knwo the word, "devestation' well...
I think my dd is 9/16! we are so close to one another! I have had my levels checked and so far so good but no u/s until 1/25. this is the longest week and 1 day of my life
I wish you a happy healthy 9 months! Let us know how your appt goes. i will be thinking fo you.
p.s I took 5 pg tests in 5 days...still a double pink line in all five! so you're not alone [/b]
Thanks so much Norina....It is sooo awesome that we are so close with our EDD...Hopefully we will get to that magical day!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search