How is everyone today?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2006, 09:01 AM
hopin4a4rth
How is everyone feeling today??

I'm so/so. i woke up in a lot of pain. I think I slept wrong and it hurt my back. Ugh. So I haven't been doing much. Been putzing on the computer and reading. I played w/ the kids too of course and actually got the dish washer loaded. I can't believe how much I'm hurting tho...

Emotionally I'm feeling more positive about this pregnancy at last. I still worry off and I and drive my poor DH nuts, but I'm starting to feel like perhaps this little one will make it.

Do any of you keep a pregnancy journal? I keep one on paper and one online so my friends & family can keep up w/ the pregnancy. I love journaling.
January 17th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing alright this morning. I feel your pain, literally. It's like I can't get comfortable at night and my DH makes fun of the fort of pillows I have around me. I've dealth with sciatic pain for the past few years and it seems like the pregnancy makes it worse.
You know, I've been wanting to start a journal, I just haven't because I remember I did with my first pregnancy and then it ended, so I just couldn't bring myself to start one. I feel pretty good now, so maybe today is a good day to start writing.

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
January 17th, 2006, 10:10 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
I'm sorry you're both in so much pain! At least you have an excuse to make a fort, though! I haven't kept a pregnancy journal with this one. I did with others and because I kept losing the pregnancies, I didn't want to have to go through it again. Once I start feeling better, then I might start one. Is that cheating?

I'm so glad you're excited about your pregnancy!!! Your little one WILL make it!!! You and your DH deserve to be happy about this one.

I'm not even that far along and my back is killing me all of a sudden. Other than that, typical pregnancy stuff and paralyzing worry over an ultrasound today!

January 17th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jessica my back is killing me too! It's that "it hurts so good" kind of pain though...reminds me that there's a baby in there and my body is preparing for the long road ahead. I told my b/f to remind me not to complain about any aches because I am welcoming them all if it means my baby is healthy!
It's funny you thought up the journal thing...I was feeling a bit down yesterdya and had a new journal so I opened it up and wrote my baby a letter...I've decided that I will continue to write to the baby about what I'm thinking and feeling throughout these 9 months and perhaps when the baby is an adult give it to him/her so he/she will know I loved them from the start. I am a little scared of something going on but I decided to face my fear and do what I want to do regardless of the "what if's" we can't live our life by what if's right?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 17th, 2006, 03:08 PM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, I thought it was just me...my back has been hurting everday for the last week or so.It usually just last for the morning and disappears.

I'm doing ok today. I was feeling great until I went to the store to do groceries. Several things went wrong: First, I get halfway done and it hits me that I've GOT to pee. So, i think, maybe I can finish this up really fast, as I do the pee-pee dance down the produce isle. Then I get one of my dizzy spells and realize that I haven't eaten much of anything today. So, i just left and went to check out. Before the cashier could say a word, I said " I-have-to-use-the-restroom-please-start-checking-me-out-Im-sorry" When I got back, she was laughing and said "you must be pregnant"

Wel, i got out to the car and at some cookies and felt not so dizzy and went home. Now I am about to take a nap. That's the end of my adventure in Walmart.

im' not a big jounaler, so I dont think I will do that. I plan on starting a scrap book once I get a good heartbeat and I think I will write a few letters to the baby to put in there.
January 22nd, 2006, 08:38 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I felt great the beginning of this weekend! Then we spent an entire day at Sea World, spent another day maternity clothes shopping (in which we end up buying a couch and love seat) and then played tennis for 2 hrs... pheww I'm done! Unfort. I have to be at work tmw by 5 am.... who needs dancers at 5 am?? Ill give you a hint.. my nazi boss!! haha[/b]

ella, what do you do? Danicing...? I can barely stay awake...i envy your energy girl!

the constant nausea has begun...but I'm not complaining

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 23rd, 2006, 07:15 AM
hopin4a4rth
Dancing at 5 am?!?! Where do you get the energy?! I certainly don't have it... not that I can dance

My back is better today, now I have a headache. I think that's exhaustion. My oldest had a bug of some sort this weekend and we were up all night w/ him throwing up. Poor kid. He's doing 100% better today... but I'm exhausted.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search